Brilliant Creative Work this week - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by ishq008

Agree yaar. This was not what I was looking for which makes it marvelous.👏👏👏 I think Apara will shoot Akshar tomorrow. I think Akshar will die.

I agree with all you've written. The twist with Akshar getting away took me by surprise too. Superb Superb writing for the last week👏
Ok this is beyond mindblowing. I never at all would of expected this end to the show. I really thought Apara would shoot Akshar. But MAA is not only mothers in reality but MAA as in divine means. Well Created Creators. Awesome; Brilliant. This show has lived up to the Name completely and fully all through the show. Love it. Still watching it over and over. Shocking end but much deserved.
^^I was shocked and happy at the end. So if not Apara then Kali Maa took revenge with the kids prays. Fantastic. So it's the norm happy go lucky ending. It was full of action, drama, suspense. All in one for the dramatic end. Apara stayed strong and used her sense of calmness to know where the kids are. Strong to the end. will so miss this show.
Originally posted by 1love4ever

Ok this is beyond mindblowing. I never at all would of expected this end to the show. I really thought Apara would shoot Akshar. But MAA is not only mothers in reality but MAA as in divine means. Well Created Creators. Awesome; Brilliant. This show has lived up to the Name completely and fully all through the show. Love it. Still watching it over and over. Shocking end but much deserved.
thsmiley-clapping.gif Clapping smiley image by khall4ftthsmiley-clapping.gif Clapping smiley image by khall4ftthsmiley-clapping.gif Clapping smiley image by khall4ftthsmiley-clapping.gif Clapping smiley image by khall4ft

Maa in all ways came out in this show. Then the ultimate MAA ended it all. PERFECT ENDING

Today is Friday which is fasting for Durga/Kali MAA for Hindus. So the ending of the show came and lived up to MAA. Evil was killed on her day of fasting and prays. Incredible. Mind blowing.

The show closed with so much excitement this is not what I pictured to end MAA. I'm so happy the creative team took it to a new level. SO like watching an american serial. Modern and so full of life drama murder mystery but with the hint of indian reality as in the use of Kali Maa to end Akshar the devil. missing this show already. Wishing the actors well.

For the last show I watch on Zee I want to thank the Production House and Actors of MAA for closing this show out with alot of unexpected turns and twist all appreciated and fully enjoyed. thanks alot. Edited by ishq008 - 14 years ago

Good Lord this was explosive. I was looking for another suttle dramic ending like the mundance serials on zee. But nothing of this. Wow. Shocked and Pleasantly Surprised. Awesome Awesome JOB Creative Staff. Awesome Awesome Job Actors. WOW

Originally posted by ishq008

For the last show I watch on Zee I want to thank the Production House and Actors of MAA for closing this show out with alot of unexpected turns and twist all appreciated and fully enjoyed. thanks alot.

Agreed the last show for me and my family too.