Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wonderman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Yeah. She didn't slap like the norm you see in other shows,  Apara actually found a gun, fired and shot Akshar til he was dead. Not one shot but 4 until he didn't breathe anymore. Rocking Show. Edited by 1love4ever - 15 years ago
vineetrule thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Right on. AND if she didn't have any kids she would of killed him. But being a woman with kids and senseable thinking she didn't go through with it. But OMG Very superb scene had you guessing if was real or not.

Edited by vineetrule - 15 years ago
Cici09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg people the scene was amazing. i thought it was real too. I liked her carrying a gun a sense of power and protection
sexy001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Akshar Shot in her mind is nothing compared to what she will do to him when everything is out in the open..So need to see that now. Awesome Awesome SHow will miss it

nyc001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was like watching a show here on TV in the usa where the women takes the law and kills the person who is causing her and her family harm. Awesome. I was in shock and then it was not real. Wow. Amazing

vineetrule thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nyc001

It was like watching a show here on TV in the usa where the women takes the law and kills the person who is causing her and her family harm. Awesome. I was in shock and then it was not real. Wow. Amazing

Imagine if it was real. Wow.totally awesome spin to the show. Death alway sells and especially with a woman behind the "weapon".