Apara no longer have Proof

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Apara no longer have the proof of Akshar killing her husband since the letter was burned. So how will she prove it to the law and the rest of the family??? People might think she's crazy tomorrow with suspicions. All she has is seen proof now of Sandhya's involvement. This show will go out with a bang..Awesome

I agree with all the suspicions on poisoning her children and her from Mannu. Akshar and Sandhya might play the crazy card to throw off suspicions on them with Apara

Edited by 1love4ever - 15 years ago
Yeah we're down to her word against theirs and if she starts acting carzy tomorrow no one will believe her. But at least she know Sandhya is behind it too

She is NOT Crazy...She doesn't have physical proof but she has BRAINS and with that will bring them down

Apara is rocking. I seriously thought she would not have another plan in the works for them. Awesome to know she is using her intelligence versus folding and letting someone else lead the capture of Akshar and Sandhya
Edited by sexy001 - 15 years ago

Apara has smarts she has sense of knowing what to do next. She has it all and more of what we need in indian serials.

Shekhar married a very brilliant beautiful stubborn strong woman. Awesome Awesome Work MAA Production House in bringing this serial. Will miss it alot. Thanks for bringing it to us. My mother and many of the women in my family loves this show. All are  working woman, wife and mothers. All were pissed when this show was coming to an end. Zee sucks!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by nyc001

Shekhar married a very brilliant beautiful stubborn strong woman. Awesome Awesome Work MAA Production House in bringing this serial. Will miss it alot. Thanks for bringing it to us. My mother and many of the women in my family loves this show. All are  working woman, wife and mothers. All were pissed when this show was coming to an end. Zee sucks!!!!!!!!

Right. Also watching yesterday's precap with Apara and Mannu I also assumed they would make her carzy. Happy the know she is planning the end all by herself and living up to the strenght of MAA.
Originally posted by nyc001

Apara has smarts she has sense of knowing what to do next. She has it all and more of what we need in indian serials.

Omg this is too true.👏👏👏