•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys sorry if you cannot post about other web sites but I was just flicking through bollywood hungama and there is a picture of him and his wife I think going to the Golden Temple with Shilpa Shetty and Ekta? What that all about?

Sorry mods close the topic if you think it is inappropraite I just thought it may explain why he not in the show! sorry again!

Here is the link:

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/stills/partiesnevents/Shilpa,_Prachi_and_Ekta_depart_for_Golden_Temple/still66382.html
Edited by sapna99 - 14 years ago
heheheehh so sach main hi woh tirth yaatraqa par gaye hain.......marte marte wapas jo aagaye RKAB main
jay ho maiyaa ki

Sapnaji...It's Baisakhi tomorrow...April 13, Golden Temple is considered significant Place of worship for Sikhs, so they were just paying respects...

Edited by waterlilly - 14 years ago
Too true Beena di!! Sach mein tirth Yaatra yatra par gaye hain!!! probably he wanted to pray for BR's health😉!!!
❓R Dheer family and latest miss Big Brother related? And why Ekta? Is she offerig Mr Karan something....Arey Ekta..kya hamare RS ko  wapas karo aur apni Bua type characters ko le jaaob RKAB se they are not fitting in here.😡😡

Nidhi
Edited by yurafan - 14 years ago