•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Ghai launches five films
By Taran Adarsh, October 24, 2005 - 05:42 IST
Showman Subhash Ghai launched as many as five films on the 27th anniversary of Mukta Arts Ltd. on Monday, October 24 at The Club, Andheri. While 36, CHINA TOWN and SHAADI SE PEHLE are in various stages of production, Ghai announced the star cast and technical team of two films and the directors of three films on the occasion.

Emraan Hashmi, Tusshar Kapoor, Isha Sharvani and Tanushree Dutta will head the cast of GOOD BOY BAD BOY, a college campus musical, to be directed by Ashwini Chowdhary, while Ritesh Deshmukh, Jackie Shroff, Suniel Shetty, Riya Sen, Celina Jaitley and Koena Mitra will enact pivotal roles in MONEY MONEY MONEY, which will be directed by KYAA KOOL HAI HUM director Sangeeth Sivan [he hasn't changed the spelling!]. Also starring in this film are Chunkey Pandey, Rajpal Yadav and Anupam Kher.

Both GOOD BOY BAD BOY and MONEY MONEY MONEY will go on the floors in December this year and release by mid-2006.

After IQBAL, Nagesh Kukunoor will direct one more film for Mukta Searchlight Films. "Nagesh is in the U.S. currently. We'll finalize the cast once he returns," Elahe informs me, "It's a unique story again."

Abbas-Mustan, who've become regulars with Ghai's Mukta Arts, will direct yet another film for the prestigious concern. "It's a thriller. It'll roll in early 2006," Ghai informs me.

Ghai also made a formal announcement of his next project, after KISNA. There's talk that it's a three-hero project. "I am not revealing anything right now," he flashes that mischievous smile when I enquire about the star cast of his film, "Wait till Diwali. That's when everything will be finalized." To roll in mid-2006, Ghai's film is expected to be a musical with loads of emotions and drama… and his most lavish work to date.

Meanwhile, Ghai will launch his international film school, Whistling Woods International, in Film City by early 2006.
Thanks for the article! wow five films!
Thankx for sharing 😊

WOW!! 5 Films!!