DOTW - Your views on the storyline

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello Friends. ๐Ÿ˜ŠHere's the first DOTW for Dehleez. Hope all of you participate.

Dehleez is a show which highlights the struggle  of a working middle class woman who fights against all the odds  of the society to keep her family & marriage happy.

1]  What are your views on the storyline?

2]  Do you think the show has potential?

3]  Who is your favourite character & why?

I hope all of you participate & express your views.๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by * Unnati * - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

First of all abt the Storyline to let me tell its not different from anything coz  its the reality they showing tht woman sacrifices alot for family etc..
So here this is a gud show and once again the creative tries to tell the people tht how woman faces tough life as he moves out of the house or cross the dehleej ..

Yes show has potential but its very slow also tht y ppl not geeting very regular and it needs sum gud turn in the story etc etc than it will b more potential abhi its like too boring nothing so grt  so sumthing good needed././!!!!

Well ia m watching this show just coz os Shantanu and Indu i like their chmeistry thts y ??

Neeti
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
its a normal show n it will go off soon due to bad trp's
RKB_LUV thumbnail
it is a very bad show how can ndtv imagine replace RADHA KI BETIYAAN with such a stupid show.
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Seeevery1 have their own choice ..if u ppl like it its ok but there are ppl who watch this show and likes it okies..
gurmeetisgod thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I feel this show is a good insight on how women have to deal with prejudice in society.  What Indu does, she is punished for it and that leaves Rukmani and Ashikya (or whatever it is) running rampant.  I also think it is a good think for the marriage for Rukmani's hubby and his other missus as well.

Indu could be penalised with it by Rukmani is she found out!

My fave peep in the show is Shantanu and Indu and I think they will end up together as I think Arjan is perhaps losing the plot a little bit!