MOd Plz Close this - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
The picture is very funny where aamir is giving hug but srk is concentrating on the chairπŸ˜†

Congrats guys, so this part is 43th??πŸ˜ƒ Meera i am really hoping to see you activeπŸ˜†
I promise Zaru! 😳 πŸ˜† Got too caught up in writing one shots and stuff for premeer! 😳

Love your avi though! *sighs*
congro to u too zaru i know that pic is so funny hhah

i knowmeera me also love zareena;s avi soo hot n sexy
Originally posted by indiandoll89

I promise Zaru! 😳 πŸ˜† Got too caught up in writing one shots and stuff for premeer! 😳<br><br>Love your avi though! *sighs*<br>

Ahem meera your siggy shows 😳 Thanks, i searched for my avi so much, finally got one πŸ˜† btw you avi is Gorgeous!!
hi every1, my name is amina n yes jus like u guys im a big fan of him. i've always been a fan since i was a child but now i think ive become bonkers over him esp after i met him in zee carnival. i havent been on I-F for ages but thought of coming on to check out for srk page n thank god i found it. i would love to be part of this group so if u guys r happy on taking me on then main hoon na :)
Originally posted by love srk

congro to u too zaru i know that pic is so funny hhah <br><br>i knowmeera me also love zareena;s avi soo hot n sexy <br>

Thanks marriam, credit goes to a member from Srk.org. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sweet_angel28

hi every1, my name is amina n yes jus like u guys im a big fan of him. i've always been a fan since i was a child but now i think ive become bonkers over him esp after i met him in zee carnival. i havent been on I-F for ages but thought of coming on to check out for srk page n thank god i found it. i would love to be part of this group so if u guys r happy on taking me on then main hoon na :)

you've met Srk 😲 Welcome to the fc πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks Zaru! 😳 Yeah....was soooo happy it was Prem or rather is! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
thank u zareena :) yeah i did, i managed to hug him and kiss him on his gorgeous dimple :D, but big shame was dat i waited da whole day to meet him on stage on the last day but i couldnt coz he had to go :(. i'll upload sum of da pix inshallah
Originally posted by indiandoll89

Thanks Zaru! 😳 Yeah....was soooo happy it was Prem or rather is! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ<br>

you're welcome meera..i knew it was prem, he has to be 😳 or else i was expecting Heer to die and have rebirth πŸ˜†

guys we should write on Karan's blog not to delay MNIk to 2010