Everything Is A Part Of A Plan - Raghu Ram

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Everything is part of a PLAN : Raghu On Episode 13

Sufi's vote-out was a shocker! No one saw it coming, not even the roadies. Palak had been unanimously voted out. But after a twist, she not only got to stay back, but also got to decide who went out.

My mother called me up as soon as the episode was over and gave me quite an earful about how she was disgusted by the show and by me, for letting the most "undeserving" roadie stay and making the most "deserving" roadie leave! I wanted to tell her, like I want to tell you guys, that this might just be a part of the plan and may lead up to a mind-blowing finale, but I didn't.

I don't think I can be blamed for what happened. The roadies brought this upon themselves.

The envelope that was sent to their room was a test to see if they could contain their curiosity. The envelope carried an ominous warning: "Open at your own risk". They should have let it be. But instead, they all decided to open it and face the risk.

Ironically, it was Sufi's idea and Palak opposed it! When the envelope was opened, it clearly warned them that there would be a twist at the vote-out. They did not heed the warning, and went about the vote-out as they would have ordinarily. Had they not gone out of their way to invoke the risk by opening the envelope in spite of being warned not to, there would have been no such twist at the voteout, and Palak would have left.

The journey is drawing to an end. In this Sunday's episode, the final 3 roadies will emerge.

Palak wants all 3 to be girls, and will be seen plotting against Nauman, who himself wants Palak out at any cost. He's still hurting by the way she survived the previous vote-out and how his friend Sufi left instead.

This episode also has the last money task of the season, where Rannvijay gives the roadies Rs 2,40,000 for just showing up for the task! But then, they have to take on professional ice hockey strikers to keep the money.

The immunity task will have the roadies feeling like calves, running helter skelter while cowboys and rodeo champs hunt them down with lassos on horseback. And get ready for yet another killer twist in the vote-out! As the journey draws to an end, you can bet the game will get almost unbearably intense!

thanks for the article

My mother called me up as soon as the episode was over and gave me quite an earful about how she was disgusted by the show and by me, for letting the most "undeserving" roadie stay and making the most "deserving" roadie leave! - πŸ˜†. so finally there is some one from whome raghy has to listen scoldings fromπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I wanted to tell her, like I want to tell you guys, that this might just be a part of the plan and may lead up to a mind-blowing finale, but I didn't  - does that mean there are more twists to comeup in the finale??????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
 They should have let it be. But instead, they all decided to open it and face the risk. - but is roadies not about facing new risks???
Had they not gone out of their way to invoke the risk by opening the envelope in spite of being warned not to, there would have been no such twist at the voteout, and Palak would have left. - had they not opened the envelope would it reall be this way???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• i doubt then he would bash them saying they dont even have the guts to open an envelopeπŸ˜• 
Edited by sonia-kashian - 14 years ago
Yes. The twist was inevitable. If they hadnt opened the letter, then Rannvijay would call them "losers, not daring" and would give them a punishment for not being courageous. And this "punishment" would be the same twist of saving the voted out Roadie and eliminating the one the voted out takes. The Roadie crews plans alot. They always make sure that the twist comes, no matter what decision they take. Like for eg, Bobby was meant to be saved during the coffin task and Dev was meant to go.
thnx for d article....well i feel sooooo soooorryyy for sufi
thanks for the article anam for a change raghu got a scolding from someone but im happy if they have a twist lined up for the finale n i hope if sufi comes back it's in his favour otherwise i would want nauman to win it but thanks for sharing will be waiting for the finale...!!
absolutely if they had not openend the envelope they would have been called cowards and having no Roadie spirit . Raghu creates such situations wherein whatever they do he turns it into his favor and so Raghu maybe your momma dearest believes you and your twisted mind but we do not Buddy so go and tell that to some body else SCOOTπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ