why does it end so quickly

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
WHY does it end so quickly not expecting it .
So it has really ended ??? I was waiting for the past few weekends to watch it but it didn't came, so I was thinking whether they ended it or not, but I didn't got a confirmation here, I liked it a lot 😔
yeah guys..show is over. it has ended unfortuantly. it was a good change but guess no one liked it because it was not the regular saas bahu junk. Im upset it has ended. Was hoping for an actual story. Her getting married to maybe Rohit and handling the police business together..i dont know..it was really good..unfortunate that its done!
yeah i also like it but the major parts of viewers like rona dhona to pay zee tv to take stress
utterly disappointed and angry with both audience and zee! 😔😡

I know!!!!!
I loved the serial after Ritvik's entry!!!!!!
But it ended and Monica killed Ritvik!!!!
I was hoping that Ritvik should leave to Dubai and maybe later he could come back like Angad did in Maayka seriel!!😡
But it did'nt happen and i loved the serial with Ritvik!😭
Now i'm angry with the people who did'nt like the serial cause thanks to them the serial ended and Ritvik was killed in the serial!!!!!!!!!!!!😡
omg!
F*CK, I thought the timing changed cause I used to watch it in the morning and it pisses me off cause the show isn't there anymore
what the hell :-S
to hell with the audience, sas bahu serials suck big time, monica mogre was something different and exciting!
hmm lemme guess, they didn't like it because the story was different and not all emotional and pathetic (like the audience want)
I want the show back, no matter what! who cares if not many people watch it, some watch it and they love it so whats the point in ending it suddenly and its only been a month anyway

Angry audience from the Middle east, Bahrain