MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

Question for Raghu Ram abt soft girls like Palak?

Anam_naan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
First answer me what should a guy do when a girl take him on ride of abusive words called hell  on national television or even in front of few guys or alone  . Hammer him with heady Palky sorry Bulky words. Make him feel that he has done sin in eyes of god. let her sister get f***k ……….. Should he carries them smiling or retaliate.This question is for all Raghu lover and for Raghu especially.
Now the story which really hurts starts not from the point of view of Sufi But from Roadies finale . Because dumping of  sufi opens doors for Natasha and Palak to throw out
Nauman too from Roadie 6 untill or inless he gets immunity. To make matter worse Paulami who think Naumi can't do manly things . I can't understand what she wants him to do.
If everything goes fine than its too bad for finale. There can be final between any two of them
Paulami , Natasha and Palak. Anyone of these as winner will spoils the party.
There should had been a winner either Sufi or Nauman. Now
Sufi gone and Nauman is alone. In the end there may be re-entry of Sufi which looks unlikely and unexpected. But many unexpected things has happened in Roadies 6 or Paulami gets little brain from some where and teams up with Nauman agains two girls.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with u.
I am really pissed when PALAK  voted Sufi out.😡.
But I somehow feel might be the winner is NAUMI itself.
Just my mind says it.

Sony_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
palak is such a ****. it is shame to cal her a girl. it is soo very disgusting to hear her  abusing all the show.
i too want to ask raghu - if he respects women soo much how could he bring palak on the show😡😡😡, who is shame on the entire women community?😡? how can anyone respect such women(if we can call palak so)??🤢
next week nauman has to win immunity at any cost. otherwise he will be out. and as palak has planned if the 3 girls remain, there will not be more worser situation.
anyways, now i really dont feel like watching roadies.
i hope nauman wins, as he is the only good one lefi.
Edited by sonia-kashian - 15 years ago
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Palak has no humility or shame in her. I hate how she survived. NOT DESERVING at all.
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You people are absolutely right

what was the need for the stupid twist? If they had not opened the envelope , Raghu wudv turned up after the voting and said "You people are scared of taking risks and do not deserve to be Roadies bla bla bla " and then done something which wudv again saved Palak.

And now that they actually opened the envelope, poor Sufi had to pay the price.

I just hope Nauman pulls through, I simply cannot bear the thought of Palak winning the show!

Osprisshow thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia-kashian

palak is such a ****. it is shame to cal her a girl. it is soo very disgusting to hear her abusing all the show.

i too want to ask raghu - if he respects women soo much how could he bring palak on the show😡😡😡, who is shame on the entire women community?😡? how can anyone respect such women(if we can call palak so)??🤢
next week nauman has to win immunity at any cost. otherwise he will be out. and as palak has planned if the 3 girls remain, there will not be more worser situation.

agreedd....tottallly..********

how cud she say tht abt sufi's sis!!!!!.is she a women or not!!!!!

its a huge shame for the whole women folk!!DUh man!!!

..i m praying tht may naumi wins bcus he has alreaddy proved himsesf...!!

Anam_naan thumbnail
Originally posted by: osprisshowMOU

agreedd....tottallly..********

how cud she say tht abt sufi's sis!!!!!.is she a women or not!!!!!

its a huge shame for the whole women folk!!DUh man!!!

..i m praying tht may naumi wins bcus he has alreaddy proved himsesf...!!

I doubt if she is a woman...As it is her sturcture is manly,her talks r worst dan menly...so guyz she isnt a women...dnt worry we are nt getting insulted coz she isnt a woman according to me...

a girl being a woman can go saying things abt others sis...is the most pathetic girl I've ever seen...
Originally posted by: sonia-kashian

palak is such a ****. it is shame to cal her a girl. it is soo very disgusting to hear her abusing all the show.

totally damn she a big ****** i hate her 4m d core
i relly don wana spoil my mood talkin abt her