what is going on Vrinda to marry Sandeep Baswana?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello guys im Leena 😃

what is going on to marry Sandeep Baswana (Rajbeer) 😡 and he well play the parallel lead with Kunal Verma aka Yug, the said that it well help with TRP's also how?? 😡 if Vrinda marry some1 else im going to stop watching this show it well be very boring 😭 i have read in the artical he well be entering the show on Monday 😭. Let's wait and see what well happy 😭. what do u guys well think about that???

Love Leena 😉
well thats what we all have heard!! I think most of our answers will be answered on monday!
Originally posted by Rani-M

well thats what we all have heard!! I think most of our answers will be answered on monday!

let's hope for the best if vrinda dosent marry Yug then im there 😆 😆 😆 i well marry him 😆 joks apart. 😃 hope vrinda's dad stop the marrige and yug marry vrinda there we all well be very happy.

Love Leena 😉 😃
We've got to wait for monday yaar...long ohh lol
I don't want her to get married to Sahil Virani...he seems old for her plus the shaadi shouldn't happen in the first place...I want Vrinda to get married but to Yug ONLY! lol
Originally posted by -Samiya-

We've got to wait for monday yaar...long ohh lol
I don't want her to get married to Sahil Virani...he seems old for her plus the shaadi shouldn't happen in the first place...I want Vrinda to get married but to Yug ONLY! lol

me toooo.....monday seems looooooooong away!
sahil virani he does seem old for her........even if he comes i hope he doesn't marry her..

😕😕😕
oh these 2 1/2 days feell like 2 1/2 years, lets just hope its worth the wait !!!
my only hope is dat they shudn't get married...if they get married...i don't know wat will happen...!!