News From GB-San Media New Project

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi buddies,

After a long time I had a long phone conversation with our GB and these are the news I would like to share with you all:

San media is soon ending this serial Bnadham as you all know....and soon they are going to start theri new Project. This new serial name is going to be Uravugal. Still every thing is not yet finalised legally...though almost Sanmedia is set to go forward with this proposed project and the set of proposed stars. ( almost the star cast is confirmed)

Archana ( new face to Tamil Chinna tirai- from Bangalore), Durga, Sivakavitha ( bandham Gangatharan's loosu wife), Sudha, Aarthi, Revathi Shankar ( mother role)

Sreekumar, Rajkanth, RamaChandran, Peeli Sivam, Amarasigamani ...and others..

Prposed date to be aired is June 1st

GB is very thankful for all our participation in Bandham serial....discussion ...he also told me that all of our ideas are taken as a constructive criticism....but he  mentined that it is  very difficult to show......every single bit of details within this 20 minutes slot though......which may tell us the story of one day/week or even a month....

I agree with him totally.......( it was so amazing to note that he knows so many of our members names - IDs and asked about them.......like where are they from etc.....) He also thanked all the updaters for taking this much interest to do write updates. He promised to go thru Bandham archives thread soon.

I wish him and the whole Sanmedia Team " A Very Best of Luck" for their upcoming project. Looking forward to see this new Serial URAVUGAL shaping up and aired on the proposed date.....without any hinderances....

Once again Thanks GB Thambi thanks for your time spent here.......

Ok now it is your turn buddies to post your wishes here....go ahead and do it.....!!!
Edited by atina - 15 years ago

wow...that is a great news from GB sirπŸ˜ƒ

So this time..its a new face as the female lead....while male lead is wellknown actor??😊

I wish GB sir and Sun Media  all the best for their upcoming new project πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

I have seen parts of ahalya, bhandam and now looking forward to see Uravugal...!πŸ˜ƒ
Here's wishing GB sir the best(I got 60% from him for my latest guess😊)on this serial and future serials. Please put the whole thing on CD so everyone in the market can get it. Bhandam is the leading serial all our family members await on a regular basis.
Thanks Atina and GB Sir for the great news. 

Wishing SanMedia and the whole team all the very best .
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ congrats and all the best GB sir to you and the team. You have given us a good story in bandham and im sure the same will go for Uravugal, similar meaning illa 😳 looking forward another good family story sir.

Umm new actress? Really looking forward sir πŸ˜‰ 
Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
Thanks for the info atina...

CONGRATULATIONS SAN MEDIA TEAM.. Looking forward for the new serial Uravugal

Special Thanks to GB Sir to read our updates regularly.. reply to our confusions or questions, correct our mistakes in updates .. and for the PM's

Edited by nithyamkv - 15 years ago
thx atina for the lovely gossip and i cannot wait for the new serial. I have seen bits of the other serials from this production team and its very good.

good luck San media on their new project.