27 march "last update" + Vid

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
before leaving I wanne thank the readers ( also the silent ones)😃...

a big thanks to my friends:

Va...  for the fun we had😆 ... loved the mocking post you made👏⭐️...
chalia... for our discussions and updates👏⭐️....
resh for being such a great team member 😳( never warning me for insulting the characters😉😆)and laughs we shared👏⭐️....
pams for giving rishi his new name😳⭐️...that was the start off the zoo family😆...
NA8791 for liking my sarcasm😆⭐️.....

the video updater ⭐️sadaf and Ans malik⭐️....thank you👏👏👏...

and above all Nish🤗...... sweetie you are the jaan off this forum⭐️⭐️⭐️ ...and you made it rock👏👍🏼😆....thank you for being such a wonderful person and co updater👏....me gone miss our Andy fights and the laughs we had.🤗...although I am sure the moment Andy's new show is announced ...his brigade will be back in action😆😆😆..... thanks sweetie🤗... and always remember ...me just a pm away😃....

update:

K-place...

again before balraj pic...with SR and their kid...amrit talking about how they celebrated balraj birthday... and that the girls are pregnant....girls arrive with their pati's ... and a very big tummy....amrit tells how the girls managed their G and balraj....how lucky they are the have such a wonderful SIL who have been supporting their wives with the K bussines....then they cut a cake...

phone goes and simar answers... she get all hyper cause their is a big problem with the staff... so girls decide to go..although beeje tries to stop them...but the guy assure her that they will take good care off them....

outside the K- office...

the drivers want to leave the  company but the girls wants to talk to them first...a guy tries to stop them...but the girls start their bashaan about loyalty and share in the bussines...they also tell the drivers that the company who is hiring them ...is in a lost and has several court cases against it...all drivers are shocked and then resume work.....

back at K-place....

all are gathers in the living room and rishi start to praise the girls on how they handled the situation without their help...beeje starts to big talk about the girls...about their courage , hard work, dedication and how they are able to fight against the worst things in live ( what a BS).....rishi laughs ( me too sweetie)....the a guy arrives for a sign off amrit...we get to know that K -bussines is doing so good that they are the best in Punjab....

the girl then go in labour pain....and both are shifted to their rooms...simar call a doctor...and they arrive....guy are waiting in the hall... and 2 baby girls are born... family moment ( a lot off ahhhhh and oh so sweet).....

namkaran ceremony....

simar talking to her father photo...about how the house is blessed again with the arrival off 2 girls...and then the name is given....soni girl is khushi....rano girl is rani....all cast gathered for the family pic....

end.....

comment: well what a wonderful ending😡😡😡.....for the ppl who are interested😔 ...please go watch😳...and enjoy👍🏼....

yaar my rishi puttar was there😳....but nothing.....what a waist off time😡😡😡...

andy sweetie😳😳... thank you for your preformence👏👏👏...you are a ⭐️⭐️⭐️....
a big thanks to the the other actors too for their effort 👏.....

Vid update: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1151650

Edited by *Resham* - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

hmmm...Di I was all Laghing and rolling on the floor whilst watching finale episode of MY FAVORITE show the only show i watch....imagine how brilliant it must have been and how happy i am right now..seeing a show ending like this...honestly..we all deserved better..Andy deserved better nd also last but not the least..Sphere production deserved better...this is the most horrendous episode i've ever seen...i thought.. when i saw Mamta show's last episode that  nothing can be more coorny and amaturish than this..but this has beaten all.Bravo *Claps*

They wanted to cover..Girls going out as independent individual and wanted to prove that they stood for what they started off and showed Women in Bright light..right? COME AGAIN.....you all have actually insulted women and made mocery of womanhood! dont get me started..i am already spitted..puked everything all over forum...😆

no why two leaps ? What was the need of it..i am stil clueless and this is going to be my status quo forever and about Grihasthi end..!!

Andy...you were Brilliant..Mindblowing..terrific...awesome..throughout..not comaparing you with anyone but given scenes and dialogue very seldom actor can do better job than you..!! *Standing ovation*  Grihasthi did not deserve you..but thanks for being here and lighting our days with your presence and charm..trust me we all owe you sooo much *Claps*

Shali di..What to say..thanks for all the nice sweet words i am overwhelmed and overjoyed ..but i am not a good human for sure..ask Creatives nd "few" actors of the show they could be kill you for saying this..😆 Although i am blessed to have a friend..like you..so thanks a heap for everything and for all the genuine and straight replies..everytime i could see..they used to come straight inside from heart..so i thank you from the bottom of my heart..*hugs*

For my gang..Well i cant just that i love all my nutty friends..here..Reshu for being my laughter partner ..to burger for bringing smile on my face...always...nd for changing me as a person nd for good...i also owe you alot...take it from me..putri...nd sushi shagu...awwwwww...love ya both...you both must be sick nd tired by now..hearing same words..😆 nitz...rahu...thanks for being here..Chalia dii...i will talk to you now...loads to say and tell...😊

thanks to all for tolerating my nonsense here..nd ok..Sorry to Each and everone involved with Grihasthi as well..for all my bashing posts..but do look inside your heart nd think whether you all deserved accolods or TRUTH...i spoke Truth throughout... :)

woho...i have given a speech...🤣

ooohhh well let them kill me...

sweetie...if  the actor and creative didn't  messed up ...you wouldn't have said a thing.....so if they cant handle criticism ...let them....

as you can see ... I didn't comment much...lack off time....and yaar what do you say over such a pathetic ending.....yaar I was already happy to catch a glimpse off my rishi puttar.....

and thanks a lot for the nice words...
and your always welcome....
love yeh....

Originally posted by shali

ooohhh well let them kill me...

sweetie...if  the actor and creative didn't  messed up ...you wouldn't have said a thing.....so if they cant handle criticism ...let them....

as you can see ... I didn't comment much...lack off time....and yaar what do you say over such a pathetic ending.....yaar I was already happy to catch a glimpse off my rishi puttar.....

and thanks a lot for the nice words...
and your always welcome....
love yeh....

well i said they could kill you..who would have let them EVEN TOUCH YOU..leave alone kiling😊😆😆they aint mad...😆😆no actually they are....after seeing their work...sorry😆

Well honestly..i didnt enjoy andy much either excpet the scene where he was shown...with his kid that was sweet😳 rest...i rather should not comment on😃...with him waiting eagerly..downstaris when that..Salam namaste was going on was horrible..he looked so uncomfortable😆..nd docs...god...i hated the epi  to teh core🤢

Well you deserved...more words..nd sorry i couldnt post this for you earlier...now have it please🤗
🤗
thank you sweetheart.... back to you too🤗

and yaar if they want to kill me then it will be expensive... cause me in Holland.... so first find me....then try to kill....

yaar why have they killed the ending....at least that could have been done good....

I would have loved to see andy expression when would hold the child in his arms...and then maybe a few more baby scene...with an ending off the girls being pregnant....

Originally posted by shali

thank you sweetheart.... back to you too🤗

and yaar if they want to kill me then it will be expensive... cause me in Holland.... so first find me....then try to kill....

yaar why have they killed the ending....at least that could have been done good....

I would have loved to see andy expression when would hold the child in his arms...and then maybe a few more baby scene...with an ending off the girls being pregnant....

well if they cant afford hospital then coming to you..forget it😆😆

well they cant have do good for that we need brains todha sa😆😆 misscarriage of simar nd then rishi coming back would have..better or Rishi accident which prompted simar to take him back...nd they showed nothing..a sorry on knees nd their you go..😃

yeah i wnated to see him wit his child too they couldnt even given this..imagine..they could have ended on them being preg or Rishi worried while Simar's giving birth to a child...with Veera..i loved Rishi nd Veera scenes always...that was the high point of this show..which they did not show😭

I wanna murder them..😡😆😆
Di,

Thank you so much fr ur updates.....

U r a star...and so is Andy...truly a star...bt this show wasted him like anything...I was really excited when they had Andy in the show seeming tht chalo sphere has a good actor now...lets see hw it gets....

And I was dumbstuck....gosh...they made him go frm somewhere to nowhere...😆...

I crsly wanna murder these ppl....so called creatives....

Atleast last epi shd have been fine naa...the way they showed...frm beeje's bhashan...to the solving issue of trucks...and so on....😆...

I will miss all my frnds here...but,...u, nish, anshu, nitz, rahi...khushi....everyone.....*hugs*..u all made me live here....

I will miss  your beautiful and funny comments.Please start watching Bandini its a good serial I think you people will like it,  Take care and lot s of Luck. and tons of  thanks  for  your  hard  work.