cdesai12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
BOX OFFICE UPDATE-22nd January 18.00 IST

Kisna gets the poorest opening ever for a Subhash Ghai film.It is even worse than Pardes and Taal,the other Ghai films which did not open well.But these films managed to pick up but there seems no chance of that for Kisna.Yesterday was a holiday(Eid) and collections were not even 50% and this morning the film has dropped further.The film is better in big theatres but that is due to the advance booking.After last weeks Insan, Kisna is also heading towards a commercial disaster.

Elaan is a flop

Insan is a disaster.

Vaada is a flop and Rog is a disaster.

Veer Zaara is still going strong in Punjab and Delhi/UP.

---------------------------------------------------------- ---------

this will have huge implications for subhas ghai and vivek.
1)subhash ghai should stop directing films and only concentrate
on producing. there are so many new directors coming up who can relate to todays generations!!!
2) a film is a team work. there are many factors that contribute tothe success or failure of a film.but what a true star can ensure is a great opening.with kisna, vivek has proven that he is not a star, and his acting is also going down with each film.
one big problem for vivek is that unlike hr or srk he has negligible fan base outside india

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

THANX 4 D ARTICLE!

SUBHASH GHAI.............😭😭😭

*~puja~* thumbnail
that sucks, but i wasn't that interest in Kisna from the beginning... it seemed a little old-fashioned type of movie
shahidlover24 thumbnail
i agree with puja. the previews seemed a bit weird
jprasad thumbnail
I was very interested in seeing Kisna because of the music. the music is
beautiful....and then we saw the movie...I can't tell u how dissapointed I
was. I went with 4 people and none of us could figure out what
happened.... 😕   I don't even have words for this movie....has anyone
seen it yet? Let me know what u thought of it.
loveneha_r thumbnail
oh i was planning on going for it next weekend?? is it that bad???
queenbee thumbnail
Meri policy hai.. never to go and see a movie whose title i dont understand... what does it MEAN????
meghavi thumbnail
I thought it would do good, the story is different from other hinid movies which are out now.
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
Well i saw it in bits..coz it wasnt that good to be seen fully...but the theme was good...though picturisation was awful making viewers bored...but ending was superb! (i mean the thought being conveyed)...picturisation wise again flop.....overall poor story, poor direction...nothing amazing...only plus points r its music n the thought of true love!!!!
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: queenbee

Meri policy hai.. never to go and see a movie whose title i dont understand... what does it MEAN????

😆