Reason behind sadhnas marriage

Posted: 15 years ago
Raagini n ranvir dont kno the reason behind sadhana's marriage. Even koshi n mamaji n naniji dont kno. What will thier reaction be like- both towards sadhana n vasu?
Koshi will break down for sure. So will mamji but they would be angry on vasu as well. Nani to will have a similar reaction. Ragini will be shocked n angry on sadhana.
What do u all think?
dont they already know? :S
Originally posted by ranii.sharma

dont they already know? :S
the real reason for sadi's marrige is apart from getting the family out of trouble, it is ranvir getting married to ragi.
& this no one knows except the 2 who had an unwritten contract- sadi & vasu

Surely ragini would feel like killing sadi but I still doubt if mami would feel anything about sadi's sacrifice😡
the 1st reason behind was :---vasu knew no one would marry aalekh coz he is not normal n she wanted a .. preety good looking girl who is ..sadhana 2nd:---sadhana n vasu had an agreement tht if sadhana marries aalekh vasu will accept ragini for ranveer
3rd:***for sadhana's family problem
every one knwz abt the 3rd reason...but nt of 1st n 2nd...
Didn't Sadhna knew that Alekh was not a normal person before getting married to him? and didn't mamaji and mami knew that he is not normal? even Ragani didn't knew that he is not a normal person?
how did Vasu treack the whole family into marrying Sadhna to Aalikh.
oooohhhhh yeahhhh! Well im pretty sure that is long gone. They probably forgot :S
didnt they disclose tht raaz yet??? i think they 4got😊
i thought alekh knew...thats why sadhna married him..  i read and saw it on one of the epis...     vasu was yelling at sadhna and alekh over heard and got hurt and gave the silent treament to sadi but she made it up to him.... u no by her rona dhona..lol
Sadhna is the luckiest woman in this world to have married Alekh.  I hope they make Alekh normal soon. 

i dont understand why will ragini will be angry at sadi after knowing the truth that sadi wanted her to be married with ranvir??

in my opinion ragini will not get angry if she know the truth sometime