•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Saif's bizarre makeup tips!
By IndiaFM News Bureau, October 22, 2005 - 23:32 IST
"I never wanted Saif for PARINEETA. Frankly, I not once thought he could pull it off. But it was he who volunteered and insisted that he do the film. It wouldn't be wrong to say that he bulldozed his way into the production" teases Vidhu Vinod Chopra when we met him at the success party of the film. Apart from being a multiplex success on home soil, this Sarat Chandra Chatopadhyaya adaptation is a tremendous success overseas too. The film has been on the UK Top 10 for a considerable period.

We also ran into Saif Ali Khan who besides being in high-spirits about the film's fantastic showing at the box-office let out an interesting make-up bit that he went through during the making. Sipping at his drink, the suave actor remarked, "Since I am of the fair variety, when the camera is on, the skin kind of looks chalky and pale. So I evolved a routine whereby I used to sunbathe an hour prior to the shot. Catching a little sun was my way of putting life into my skin" he says while whispering naughty something into his director, Pradeep's ears and promptly returns to our conversation.

"Don't look for logic here, since it kind of flushes up the look, I kind of like what I saw. So my morning routine would include sunbathing with my iPod on. You might call it a bit quirky but yeah, that was my makeup regime. Any amusing comments that he can recollect of, "Well, yes the spot boys used to find it amusing that when most artists rush into their respective vans to keep themselves cool, here I was catching all the sun I could. I think they found that a bit insane. Like the rest of me is very sane!" he takes a dig at himself.

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

Posted: 18 years ago

hv nt seen d movie yet!😕😆

Take Care

Anoli

xxx