Maa

March 20th 09 Written "Summary" update

wonderman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello Dear Friends. ....Here is the summary of what happened on Friday the 20th of March. Plz excuse any mistakes😛😉😊

Precap: Sandhya saying over and over the money and everything is all hers. All hers. Then Akshar said the plan is all his. So it's 60/40 with his favor. Akshar introduce Natasha😡 as his GF and wife to be to Apara.

Part1:

Starts out with Akshar telling Apara about Natasha. How they met in London and whether born in London or not. Traditions and cultures are never forgotten. That he values her as a friend when he was lonely and he can't live without her. Then he ask Apara does she like his pick in gf/wife??? And Apara says yes. That she is very sweet🤢. Then Apara says to Natasha that she has a complaint against Akshar that he never told her about Natasha and no pic no word of her. Then Akshar asked for her help with Natasha with his mother. Apara said she will help her to become the bahu aka daughter in law of the house. Akshar said Natasha is from London and so far away and a big city,that the wedding should take place in the house.. Then Apara agrees......Natasha lacking customs didn't bow to Apara and Apara excused her for it saying it's not needed. Then Apara approves of her staying the night since it was late to go anywhere. Then the following morning Apara introduced Natasha to the family. Explaining she and he are from london and in love and want to marry. The Apara said if no one minds they will marry and live at the house. BUA is not happy with that. Sandhya is smiling at it. Bua walks out, followed by Apara and Sandyha. Bua tells Apara she doesn't like her. Her clothes and everything. She is from London then she should go back to London. Apara tell Bua to think about Akshar's happiness and both are in love......

Part 2

Apara begs Bua to accept the relationship with Akshar and Natasha. Then she accepts them. Then Apara said and asked Bua to agree to Natasha staying in the house until the wedding. Then Bua agrees. Apara and Sandhya are happy with this. They leave to go back and tell them. Apara smiles and say stop looking at Bua but bend down and ask for blessing. BUa looks at Natasha in a mean way. Natasha didn't bend down.....then the children comes in Choti and Anay.......They intro themselves to Natasha.......Akshar asked for Tanmay and Anay says he's busy with friends.......Akshar tells Natasha that they are his life, his everything.......Choti then tells her Akshar is her best friend.......Then Akshar ask how they like Natasha.....They say they like her.......The Choti (so cute) says well I'm your first GF right?? Akshar says YES for sure........Then he tells Natasha I told you Apara is very good aka sweet......Then Natasha says Yes you were right...and tell him she loves him😡. They Hug.....Then Apara shows Natasha her room.....
Sandhya and Akshar meet Natasha in her room....Gives her money......Sandhya tells her this is your work and only work..once it's over they don't want to see her ever.....
Akshar tells her she acts well...............Natasha said she acts well and she if she had her chance she would be in bollywood.....Sandhya tell her this is her first chance to do it well.....You heard me right??
Natasha says yes she heard......Then the bickering between Sandhya and Natasha .....then Natasha calls the family fools. ...Sandhya tell her to Shut up........She then tells her to speak when spoken and her comments are not needed................They fight verbally......Then Akshar tells them to Stop it and both are correct and they need to work together on this.....
Natasha comes in while the family are siting around and tell them she is going shopping to come with him.....that she doesn't like home cooked food......Akshar tells her he has to work and once completed he will meeet her....... 

Part 3

She then tells him she will wait for him....hugs him...then leave.....
Sandhya and Akhar then move into plan mode to get more sympathy and sway his way with Apara.....
Sandhya spills water on the floor...Choti running falls.....then she crys and Apara, Akshar and Anay comes to her......Akshar distracts her by taking her toy and punching it....making Choti laugh and forgetting her pain....
Then all is ok.....Akshar, Choti and Anay on the sofa playing a computer game.....
By Chance comes in saying she's happy Natasha is not here....
Natasha comes in yelling at Akshar...Saying What is this...she has been waiting for him she is very hungry.....and he lied saying he has to do work.....But she can see his work is only for the kids.....
Akshar tried to explain that Choti was injured .....Natasha gets mad and says: Stop playing games... Who is your priority the kids or your soon to be wife???Askhar tired to explain again and Natasha says...Stop...Apara then tries to help and explain Choti fell and Akshar is telling the truth....Natasha only getting more angry and tells Apara....the house and everyone is your responsibility then why do you need Akshar...
Akshar says Choti is his responsibility..didn't I tell you....the children are my life..they are very important to me....Then Natasha gets mad and tell him they are very important to him....then where does she fit in.....Akshar gets mad and says Enough...and tell her to go to her room....
Natasha gets dramatic😛..and she says Akshar you yelled at me for those kids...You did wrong..You don't love me anymore...Akshar tells her its not that.....Then Natasha tells him she's hurt and walks away....

Enjoy all and have a great weekend....Thanks to Ria di for keeping an "eye" on the forum otherwise I would of not known a written update is needed and more so with a PM from Soni.. Also all the best to Soni and hope to see her back soon.

Edited by 1love4ever - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cici09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Choti is too sweet saying she is his first girlfriend. The way she speaks is so grown up at times. I love it. The boyfriend and girlfriend saying are sweet. Akshar and Choti are the bestest together. I agree with most here. Very sweet together.

rockin12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

tks Hersh

Edited by rockin12 - 15 years ago
Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Hersh for the updates. I'll be continuing with the Monday update..........
nyc001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey hershie hersh thanks dude.