Vikram Sharma so handsome/SBS pics of 17 march !!!

Posted: 15 years ago
thanks to sonyfan (our sweet bhatima) for posting the sbs video link of Vikram sharma interview of 17th March at sbs forum !!!!πŸ˜ƒ
here is the link of the sbs vdo posted by sonyfan

vikram sharma is soooooo handsome !!! in real πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ,i mean in the role of Hanumanji he looks soooooooo dashing πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
but in reality also vikram sharma is soooooooo handsome in his short hair ,he looks sooooo cute !!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ & he looks so cute with out his plastic vanar mask tht he puts around his lips !!! πŸ˜ƒ

vikram sharmas i.e our very handsome& rocking Hanumanjis interview on saas bahu & saazish on star news was great !!πŸ‘

vikram sharma cannot eat or drink anything wen once he donns the look of hanumanji due to his plastic mask tht he puts on his face as his look as hanumanji ,he cud drink anything thru straw only ,such are the pains that vikram sharma doesnt mind at all as he loves playing the role of Hnaumanji & he himself is a great hanuman devotee , wen the camera i son & he starts enacting as hanumanji he cud feel a certain force which is helping & driving him !!!! he totally enjoys his role as hanumanji !!! & sometimes he also feels itching inside his plastic mask around his lip due to sweat n all but he cud not even touch his mask,he sumtimes get rid off his itching by rubbing the area of his skin with some straw !!!! as the plastic mask cud b used only once ,once its used ,its becomes useless so the makeup man has to b ready with so many plastic masks for hanumanji & the plastic masks r made up of liquid plastic !!!

loved the interview of vikram sharma soooooo much πŸ˜ƒ

it takes around 1 hr for him to get ready πŸ˜›

vikram sharma surely a great & dedicated !!!actor !!!!πŸ‘

& once the camera rolls ,he forgets that he is vikram sharma ,he totally gets involved in his role of Hanumanji !!!!!πŸ˜›
Edited by sita11 - 15 years ago

thanks a bunch SBS ppl for showing the interview & makeup of our great Hanumanji VIKRAM SHARMA !!!!πŸ‘

I AM just loving the interview sooooooooooooo much πŸ˜ƒ

& sooooooooooooo happy that MR. SANDIP PANDYA took the interview !!!!!πŸ˜›

VIKRAM SHARMA SUPER ROCKS !!!!!

Thanks for the interview  excerpt, Sita.
Can you post Vikram Sharma's pic without Hanuman make-up? Plz

Originally posted by ananyacool

Thanks for the interview  excerpt, Sita.
Can you post Vikram Sharma's pic without Hanuman make-up? Plz

def. ananya i will post it ,gimme sometime !!!!πŸ˜›
Take your time, Sita.
Thanks again.
here the pics of handsome vikram sharma from the SBS interview of 17th marchπŸ˜›

pics when plastic mask is put around the lips of Vikram sharma !!!!πŸ˜›

more pics of our Hanumanji aka Vikram sharma πŸ˜›

vikram sharma's real face !!!!!πŸ˜›

sandip pandya star news top reporter !!!!

Edited by sita11 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by sita11

here the pics of handsome vikram sharma from the SBS interview of 17th marchπŸ˜›

pics when plastic mask is put around the lips of Vikram sharma !!!!πŸ˜›

i will b posting more pics !!!! soon !!!πŸ˜›

thnx di for d brilliant pix of hanumanji m waiting for moreπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Thank you very much Sita...πŸ€—

waiting for more...

more pics of our Hanumanji aka Vikram sharma πŸ˜›

vikram sharma's real face !!!!!πŸ˜›

sandip pandya star news top reporter !!!!

No one can differentiate between makeup face and original. these make-up mans are really very talentedπŸ‘πŸΌ. He made him look like a real monkeyπŸ˜†. Thanks for the pictures sita11😊