Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Will DELHI BELLY break the Delhi jinx?

-Divyaa- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

IMRAN KHAN

IMRAN KHAN

Though there has been an upsurge in the number of Delhi based films recently, however most of them have not met with the desired and expected success. Be it Rohit Shetty's SUNDAY, the much hyped Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra directed DELHI 6, Nikhil Advani's CHANDNI CHOWK TO CHINA, Dibakar Baneerjee's OYE LUCKY ! LUCKY OYE! or the Manoj Bajpai comeback venture, JUGAAD (based in the NCR), all the mentioned films failed to click with the audience in a big way. The only exception (recently) has been Anurag Kashyap's DEV D which is a success, albeit not a very huge one. So, which film based in the Indian capital has the capacity to strike it rich at the box office? The answer in all probabilities is Aamir Khan Production's DELHI BELLY!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i'm sure it'll be a good movie..

I know all the movies on delhi have flopped! Which is quite sad.. Noone has been able to catch the spirit of the spicy people of new delhi. I wish srk could do a movie on delhi. He embodies the spirit of the vibrant, witty, and outspoken people of delhi.

-Divyaa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: gugly

I know all the movies on delhi have flopped! Which is quite sad.. Noone has been able to catch the spirit of the spicy people of new delhi. I wish srk could do a movie on delhi. He embodies the spirit of the vibrant, witty, and outspoken people of delhi.

i was just thinking about it and also because he originally hails from delhi right
It'll work. Aamir Khan productions.
-Divyaa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.GoodMorning

It'll work. Aamir Khan productions.

yeah yeah he is got the midas touch naaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: divyalrl

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Something like that.
πŸ˜†
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
public now trust on Aamir Khan that's why we hopefull this will go best.
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyalrl

and better marketing skills.. πŸ˜†

on a serious note.. yes, it should be good, and hopefull Imran acts better than his 'kidnap'.. πŸ˜›
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I sort of agree with the topic , the name is kinda jinxed