Rules and Regulations: Useful Read

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey everyone!  🤗

There are some important issues that need to be brought to everyone's notice - until a Development Team can be put in to place for the forum, please stick to these rules to make sure that forum is kept clean and calm.😊

As many of you may have noticed, I-F is facing a lot of advertising from external sites.  If you see such advertising, simply hit the Report   button and a GM will deal with it. 

Similarly, if you see a thread that does not adhere to IF Codes of Conduct, please use the report button as opposed to replying or retaliating.

I understand that we have a Video Updater and a Written Updater in place.  to appreciate there work, please use the Thank-you   button as opposed to making replies such as "tfs" or "thanks"

If you would like to update, please PM the current updater or me [Tomiko] and we'll see if we can work something out.😛

Thanks to some wonderful and enthusiastic members, we have everything from Articles Archive to an Archive Mansion in place.  Please check these and use the Help Desk. before asking about links etc. 

Such topics are unnecessary, clutter up the forum and will immediately be closed.

As the forum is currently new, it will take some time to get contests, Motw etc. rolling.  Please do not jump in and start these before a DT is put in place, or you have the permission of a GM.

Phew, now that's out of the way, we can go ahead and start making the Nanhi Pari forum a great place to be.😃

Credit: Nimisha aka Princess..
Edited by Tomiko - 15 years ago