Finally the moment has arrived Short Story UPDATED

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Looking out on the balcony watching the sunrise a memory flashes before my eyes of me and my love happeir times before he was taken away from me once again feeling my heart shatter into peices once again as the sunrises i take out a photo & smile as my fingertips runs along his face tear droppin hating every moment being apart from him once again wishing ova and ova in my head how i never meet him that day in the cafe i curse myself then all of a sudden i hear footsteps walking towards me sun suddenly disappearing in the clouds thunder rumbling dark clouds emergin lightenin flashing rain drops suddenly hit my face i turn round my eyes tear up as i see his eyes lookin at mine and his smile photo slips out of my hand as i ran to him stopping half way shaking my head thinkin he isnt here its just my mind playing cruel tricks once again jus as i turn away he grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him and he whispers "i am finally yours forever" then placing my hand againest his fast beating heart i turn around lookin at him with tears his his hands holding my face wiping my tears eachtime as they drop "I LOVE YOU finally the moment has arrived" i whisper

THE END

Comments as usual guys

Luvz ya

Luv Noori
Edited by BlessedCuteOne - 15 years ago
woow this is so nice yaar
i like the lightning part too
are u gonna update? 😃
Originally posted by *Nishi*

woow this is so nice yaar
i like the lightning part too
are u gonna update? 😃

wow i feel so happy now u lyked it do u want me 2?😳
Originally posted by BlessedCuteOne

wow i feel so happy now u lyked it do u want me 2?😳
of course😃

finally the moment has arrived - UPDATED FOR NISHI

11th march 2009 today is holi festival of colors everybody in their white clothes now fully covered in colors everything gone in 2 slow motion as i walk past the fun people having the smile on their faces as they drink bhaang and slowly gettin color thrown on their face then the speed of lyf resumes i stand in my white sari as i eagerly await for my love to throw the first color that was needed once again in my life biting my nails nervously hoping he wil turn up and not be snatched from me once again den suddenly full of red color powder on the hands rub on my face i turn round in irratation and i break into a smile as i see its my love i grab some red holi n put on his cheeks and hug into him tears running down my face once n he wipes them " Heyy why the tears" he asked sweetly my voice quiverin as i talk "i just missed you so much" as my tears wet his shirt and his voice sotly tellin me ssshhh and his hands runnin down ma hair den i notice a plate full of red holi n i silently grab the plate n pour down on his hair and run away in laughter he chases after me.....................................................................................

ANY1 want i continue???????????????

Luvz ya

Luv Noori
Edited by BlessedCuteOne - 15 years ago
awwwwww shooo cuteee!!! 😃
plz continue 😳
wowww... its so sweet... there can be noticed a slice of bitterness though, in both parts... i like it. 😃👏