Maa

Written Update 06th March 2009

Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Written Updates

Recap - Apara talking with Shekhar's,pic sayimg that he has always been here for his children birthday. He was able to manage the office and the children as well but she was not able to do it. Chto says mom was busy in office today that's why she couldn't attend her birthday party. They then cut the cake.

PART 1

Choti says that my friends praised the cake a lot. Anay says they were all praising the princess cake. Apara says princess cake? Then Anay asks Apara why he sent 2 cakes? But Apara replies that she had only sent the mickey mouse cake. They all start thinking who could have sent the other cake. Anay says may be the delivery man gave us someone else cake by mistake. Apara says yes this can happen and she asks Tanmay to bring the receipt which is on the cake box. He bringgs it and Apara is shocked and sad to see it. She looks at Shekhar pic. Anay takes the receipt from her, and its written Shekhar Bhardwaj in the receipt. Choti asks whose name is written. He says mom didn't sent the cake, it was papa who ordered it long time ago. Choti has flashbacks of the time when Shekhar used to put her to sleep, when he gifted her a bicycle and helped her to ride it.

PART 2

Apara comes in the children room, wishes them good morning but they don't wake up.

Choti  says its holiday so let us sleep. Tanmay says we went to sleep late last night. Even Anay says they'll sleep till late. Apara sits on a chair and says you have 2 days holiday from school and even I have 2 days holiday from office, I was thinking for these 2 days we'll go our Panchgani house for a picnic.  They all wake up an ay picnic!

By chance is staring at Akshar who is reading newspaper. The children come out of thr room making noise. Bua asks why you are making so much noise. Anay and Tanmay tells her to get ready quickly as they are going for a picnic. Akshar is shocked. Anay says they our going to their Panchgani house. Tanmay goes to tell Rishi and Mannu about the picnic. Anay tells Akshar that they will play cricket there. Sandhya tells Anay if you are going to play cricket there then what will we do. She tells Apara that she'll pack the snacks for the way and Apara goes to help her. Choti says to Akshar to get ready fast, they'll enjoy a lot there and eat lots of strawberry ice cream. Bua takes Anay and Choti to get ready. It seems that Akshar is not happy. He get up from the sofa but By chance stops him and tells him that last time when she went to Panchgani she became more beautiful there and asks him whether he is going with them. Akshar is about to answer but Bua calls her.

PART 3

Akshar comes in Apara room and says that they won't be able to go the picnic. Mr Khanna has called and wants an urgent meting with you. And I said yes without asking you. He is talking to her and Anay was listening to all these.  He tells Apara not to worry about Tanmay and Choti he'll explain them. He asks her to go to the meeting and they'll go to picnic some other day.

Anay comes to Tanmay and Choti tells Tanmay and Choti that mom has to go to a very important meetong that's why they have to cancel the picnic. I know you are very sad but as soon as mom is free from wok she'll takes us for the picnic.

Apara is in her room thinking of the day when the children did not had dinner and also Choti's birthday party. She calls Parth. The children and By chance are sitting sadly. Apara comes there and says that they are going to picnic today itself. They are all very happy and hug Apara. They go and get ready. But Akshar gets angry seeing them so happy. Apara tells him that she has already talked with Mr Khanna and told him that they will come to Pune for the meeting and he has also agreed. So Apara and Akshar are going to Pune and Bua will come to Panchgani with the children and others and they will join them after the meeting. She goes to talk with Bua. Akshar says to himself that he'll separate her children from Apara and she'll have no other options but to stay at home with the children and she will not go to the office.

Precap - Choti is talking with Shekhar's picture and thanks him for giving the best gift for her birthday.

Sorry for any mistakes.😳

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER FORUMS. THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY TO INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wonderman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was waiting for this. Some of the things he was saying I didn't grasp. Thanks Soni as always.
toocool4 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awwww too sweet...strawberry ice cream...too cute....I see Monday is the start of evil things happening.

Edited by toocool4 - 15 years ago
scorpiorule thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Always the best. Thanks yaar

star1lives thumbnail
Way to go Apara. Smarter than all the women on Zee. Well done. I love her play with Akshar. I want to see more of that. Plus Akshar and Choti
rockin12 thumbnail
By chance makes me laugh. poor woman. lol. thanks soni
2009Rule thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanx for these upates soni

Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-1love4ever

I was waiting for this. Some of the things he was saying I didn't grasp. Thanks Soni as always.

Your most welcome Hersh

Your welcome Silvia😳😳

This content was originally posted by-shine4ever

Great going Soni

Thanks a lot Anjali dear

This content was originally posted by-scorpiorule

Always the best. Thanks yaar

Thanks Ria & your welcome😳

This content was originally posted by-rockin12

By chance makes me laugh. poor woman. lol. thanks soni

U are right by chance is the funniest person. Your welcome Veera 

This content was originally posted by-Jodi5

thanx for these upates soni

You are most welcome Rema😳

Edited by dreamy girl - 15 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
it's really really great of you for doing the updates everyday.thanks,feel great as i always wait for it.thanks a lot.