Written Update 5th March 2009

Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Video/Pic Update by Nipun97

Written Updates

No Recap

PART 1

Apara is still in the meeting and its already half past seven. There the children are enjoying themselves especially Choti. She is dancing with a person who has dressed himself in a big teddy bear costume.  Bua tells Sandhya that the party has already started but Apara has still not come. But Sandhya tells her not to worry she will come on time. Bua says its good if she comes on time or else Choti's heart will be broken. Anay calls Apara and her mobile rings while she is in the meeting. The investor tells her that he thinks it's an urgent call she should reply it, but Apara says no and switch off her mobile and restart with the meeting of the hospital project. 

PART 2

Its already 8 o'clock and Sandhya says Didi has not yet come. One of choti's friends asks her when she is going to cut the cake as she has to go home early. She asks when will her cake come and another friend says it seems no one brought her birthday cake. Sandhya goes there and says Aditi's mom will come and will bring the cake. They say ok, and go to enjoy the party. She exlplains Choti that mom will bring the cake on time and not to worry.  Anay calls Apara again but mobile is switched off. Sandhya says what will happen now. Choti's friends asks why her cake has not yet come. I think her teachers are also there.  They ask where is Apara. They say without the cake how will the party take place. They say its already late and they have to go home. Anay asks them to stay a little more. They are says no and go. They are near the door, and a man comes and asks whether it's the house of Aditi Bharadwaj. They all replies yes. He says I have brought cake for her. All the children are happy . Even Choti is happy to see her birthday cake box. He keeps the box on the table and wishes her happy birthday. Anay says lets cut the cake now. Bua says Apara has sent the cake on the right time.

PART 3

Choti's friend asys your mother has sent such a beautiful cake. Choti says how much busy is my mom she'll never forget my birthday. But she looks at the door waiting for Apara. By chance asks her to cut the cake. Choti says I'll wait for mom or ele I'll not cut the cake. Sandhya says your friends have to go home, so they can't wait. Bua says Choti is 8 years old now, she has become sensible, so she understands that her mother has gone to office and will be late, so our Aditi will cut the cake. She says yes. But suddenly a man comes and says Aditi' mother has sent a cake for her. Choti is happy and says mom has sent 2 cakes for me. Mannu goes and takes the cake. They open the box and it's a mickey mouse cake. Everybody is so happy to see such a beautiful cake. By chance says why 2 cakes. Choti replies she'll vut the first cake now and the second one when mom will come. She cuts the cake and gives it to everybody. Then they dance. When all her friends are going home, Choti gives all of them a gift.

Apara comes home and Bua asks why she is so late. She says there was an important meeting. Bua says Choti was not willing to cut the cake without you but she agreed. Sandhya says Mannu has recorded the party's celebration, you can watch it. Apara asks for the children, and by chance says they were waiting for you, but went to sleep. But what can you also do, you can't leave your office work for them right.

Apara comes in the children room and is sad to see all of them sleeping. She goes in her room and starts crying just then Anay, Tanmay and Choti comes there with the mickey mouse cake. Apara says sorry foe coming late. But Choti says there is no need to say sorry because you have not made any mistake and says am 8 years old now, so I understand. Apara kisses her and makes her sit on her lap. Tanmay says Choti's birthday will be celebrate 2 times. One cake was cut with all the friends and this cake with you . Anay says Choti has decided that she'll cut this cake with you. Choti cut the cake and gives a piece to Apara. Then Apara give a piece of cake to Choti Anaya and Tanmay.

And hugs them.

Precap -  Anay asks Apara why she sent 2 cakes. But it seems that she did not sent the first cake.

Sorry for any mistakes😳

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES. THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wonderman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Super thanks Soni for the daily updates.
Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1love4ever

Super thanks Soni for the daily updates.

Thank u so much 
Originally posted by: far1

very nice thank you

Thanks Pinky....😳
star1lives thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Soni. Great Always
ishq008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is great. thanks soni ji
2009Rule thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Soni thanks. Now I want to see today's on what Akshar was saying and what will come next. love this show.
Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DianaD

Thanks alot

Your most welcome dear