JDJ widout Parul Okay But Bidaai Withou Parul NEVA

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Well after reading the Parul fainting Article..The wayy ppl were talking bout Parul leaving her daily Soap..Thtss sounds Rubbish to me atleastt

I meann i want Parul to take care of her noww..N JDJ chora pare to chordeyyIts not tht importantt..i meann not importannt thn her healthh

JDJ without Parull will be Acceptabee..But
BIDAAI Without Parull will be Unbelievablee

What u all sayy

Parul if ur theree>??Please never ever think of Leaving BIDAAI
I totally agree with you. I  even can't imagine  bidai without  her.
agree...Bidaai is nothing without her....i mean the four stars of Bidaai are the pillars of Bidaai....and one of them will not be in it.....will have a break down of bidaai....
agree saniha...it'll be ok if parul is not there in JDJ but bidaai without parul!! its hard to imagine....i m sure parul wont ever think to quite bidaai for JDJ
parul is in JDJ bcz of Bidaai ....how can ppl give her option to quit bidaai...its rubbish......now i want her to Quit JDJ...right away......
Please do not open similar topics.  Do check the forum for open topics and if something already is being discussed continue discussion there.
Similar topic to this already made carry on discussions there.  Topic Closed.  Parul leaving bidaai question?