Written Update 04th March 2009

Posted: 15 years ago

Video/Pics Update by Nipun97

Written Update

Recap - Bua tells Apara that she can manage the children as well as the office. The blackmailer enters the office and says to ask Akshar  about his introduction. Choti is looking at her family picture and is talking.

PART 1

Choti is sleeping alone in the room. She wakes up by the clock alarm which shows exactly midnight. A birthday music is playing. She calls for her brothers but they are not there. Someone slips a birthday card through the door, She goes to the door and starts reading the card. She then comes out of the room happily. She sees a small teddy and something is written in a paper telling her to come upstairs. She goes upstairs and enters a room. She sees a big teddy on the bed. She hugs it and says I love you teddy. Just then Apara, Anay, Tanmay and Sandhya come there and sing happy birthday for her.

PART 2

Apara comes, hugs her and wish her happy birthday. Tanmay says that this year we have not organized for Choti's birthday party. Sandhya says together we can organise it easily. Apara starts talking with them. But Choti becomes sad remembering what her friends said, that is her father is no more so she doesn't has money. She has becomes poor and will never celebrate her birthday.

In the morning Apara gives Choti a beautiful dress. She asks Choti to give her all her friends phone number as she has to invite them. Apara is about to leave the room when she sees that Choti is unhappy. Apara asks her what happen. Choti replies that she does not want to invite anyone nor celebrate her birthday party. She tells her what her 2 friends said. Apara I am here  for you, so we shall celebrate your birthday joyfully just as papa did. She tells her not worry. Choti hugs her and say you are world's best mother and Apara says my Choti is world's best daughter.

PART 3

Choti shows her new dress to Akshar. He says the dress is as beautiful as my girlfriend. She says she is going to wear this dress in the party. Akshar asks her to give him a kiss. She kisses him and goes to Bua. Apara comes there and Akshar aks her to take a holiday from office today. She says no, she has to go to the office, and explains him why she needs to go. Akshar says I am always with you. Apara says we'll go to office together and goes to meet Bua. Akshar says to himself that when Apara will come to know the truth she'll curse her fate. The children are calling their friends for the party. By chance comes there and wants to helps them, but Tanmay says there is no need. She says why, even she wants to do something. Anay tells her to look after the kitchen, she says by chance am having a headache and goes from there. The children start laughing.

In the office Apara is signing some papers and Akshar is secretly looking at her and says to himself, that Apara wants to be the mother and father of the children, she wants to manage the business. He says its ok, then today you will only work. All the work is done and Apara prepares to go home. Just then the peon comes and gives her some file to sign which Akshar has sent .She calls Akshar and asks them about the file. He says it's the file of the meeting which we had yesterday .

PART 4

Akshar says you just have to check the meeting points and sign.  Apara agrees. She calls home and tells Anay that she'll be late. Anay tells her not to worry and to do all the office works. In the house everybody is busy decorating the house an they are all very happy. But Apara is still in the office. She calls the peon and asks him to give those file to Akshar. All the family have arrived in the party including Choti's all friends. Anay gives her a diary which contains all her childhood pictures. She likes the gift and hugs both Anay and Tanmay. Apara is about to go out of the conference room when Akshar comes there and says there is an urgent meeting. Its about the project, if she did not attend the meeting the project might be delayed. She says that she'll do the meeting. Akshar smiles but Apara is sad thinking that if she does not go to the party with the cake then what will happen to Choti.

Precap -  Choti's friends are asking where is her birthday cake. Choti is sad. Her friends say how will the party takes place without a cake. All her friends goes home and Anay tries to stop them. Choti cries.

Sorry for any mistakes😳

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES. THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS
Edited by dreamy girl - 15 years ago

Pefect Update. Thanks alot

always look for your updates. terrifc
Thanks.Crap I dont want her to cry again.
Thanks for the everyday excellent updates

Originally posted by scorpiorule

Pefect Update. Thanks alot

Thanks Ria for liking my update 

Originally posted by sexy001

always look for your updates. terrifc

Thanks Amrita, am glad to know that u always look for my updates.

Originally posted by sharmak

Thanks.Crap I dont want her to cry again.

Thanks Sharma, even i don't like to see her crying. Hope Apara comes on time

Originally posted by shine4ever

Brilliant thanks

Thanks Anjali :-)😳

Originally posted by 1love4ever

Thanks for the everyday excellent updates
Thanks Hersh, i'll keep on updating such updates everyday. Edited by dreamy girl - 15 years ago
Originally posted by simple001

U rock girl. Thanks for this.

Thanks for the sweet compliment dear😳
Thanks. Always like reading your updates
Originally posted by smile41

Thanks. Always like reading your updates
Thats really so sweet of u. Thank u so much.