Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

A small Love story needs Help?So Plz Help

Anam_naan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thr is a guy who loves a girl madly nd dats true love..even dat girl loved dat guy bt when the girls family gt to knw abt der love..they were against it nd the girl was forced to leave dat guy coz she loved her parents too much...bt she even dint wanted dat guys life to be spoiled coz dat guy truly loved her nd she too...though she made herself undersatnd dat she cannot ever be a part of dat guys life...later she gt to knw dat der is another guy who loves her nd dat guy is from her family...nd dis another guy knws everything about her past.nd is still ready to accept her nd love her.The girls family is happy with dis another guy...slowly slowly dis girlz starts liking the another guy nd dey both get into a relationship..

Nw dat 1st guy still loves her nd is nt ready to accept dat dis girl isnt a part of her life anymore.He is spoiling his life getting invole in smoking nd drinking..hurting himself..nd also suffered with bad accidents.

Dis girl though gt comitted with the 2nd guy bt still cares for her 1st love,respect dat 1st guy..nd wants dat guy to be happy..she wants him to be her friend nt boyfriend..nd she even realises dat may be if she would have been in a relationship with dat guy she wouldnt hve been happy coz she was more happy with the  2nd guy.

She cares for her 1st love bt wat shuld she do so dat she make her 1st love understand dat  he has to live happily without her...dis girl tried everything possible to make him understand bt the guy is just nt ready..nd dis girl still have some love for him nd she cannot let him live like dis.

So what shuld she do nd wat do u guyz think about dis love story?Wat r your views nd comments nd to wat conclusion are u up with?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

125555555555555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmm
i like the love story. specially the part where she accept what her parents want her to do. feeling very bad for 1st guy. the more i can say is if a girl came in that guys life  he might start liking her and forget his first love like the girl did. it might help him to forget his 1st love. if its not possible then i dont think he'll ever be able to forget his first love. it is not hard its impossible. no one can forget someone so easily. its better if he just find a new better partener in his life.
-mona.
toddbertuzzi712 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Next time take the time to actually spell properly so ppl know what the heck you are talking about.

Anam_naan thumbnail
Originally posted by: toddbertuzzi712

Next time take the time to actually spell properly so ppl know what the heck you are talking about.

well I guess everybody can understand it I m sure...may be u hve some reading problem or may be u r too small to understnad it...If u r some kid den u shuld nt visit these section..its for teens nd some mature people..kids wont understand it..

nd if nt den for u I will make some words which only u cant understand..understandable..ok

I m sry If i m rude....bt ur words were more rude dan mind...I m sry again
sheenakohli91 thumbnail
ooh my friend had a similar problem...except the 1st guy tried commiting suicide.

And this is what she did:

she went to him with the 2nd guy along with her...and she told him that  the 2nd guy is the one she loves, when we (1st guy n her) couldn't be together , hes the one who came to help me. Who would have married me? who would have loved me...knowing that i was in love with someone else. If you love me, and i can see it in your eyes that you still do love me...please let me go. Your happiness is the only thing that i need in order to get married to him . I need your consent. I need your approval. Look at him (2nd guy)...he is here to promise you that he will keep me safe, forever. and definately he wont love me as much as you do..but he promises to keep  me happy. Maybe not this lifetime, but everyother life time...he promises to let me and you (1st guy) be a couple forever. Just this once, let me go...so i can come back with more love for you.

Hope it helps.