Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks resh... I knew it already....
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
well the way it was going on..it was on the cards...but dii... the decision is quite recent..though rumours were floating around since long..nd in the end they all proved right actually .. ppl were calming me down...but wat happend...is for everyone to see now...😭
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yaar a few weeks ago their was a atricle stating  that G was going off air end off march...with kayamat and kasturi.....
rk786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WOOHOO! soo happy! lol...I enjoyed it alot during its peak time when it had good storylines and exciting stuff...but from the way its going and the way its going to go seeing as I'm about a month behind..i think this was the only solution!
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well agree that show was not that good but..but...ITS STILL MY FAV SHOW and i am quite sad as its ending..so my humble request would be not to laugh at us...if you dint like..its your choice but be sensitive towards others as well...😊
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well, it's good they're ending the show before it gets even worse, but am really sad...the 2 reasons why I usually visit IF (Kumkum & Grahasti Forum), both serials are going off-air *sigh*
-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the article. I also read it somewhere that Grihasti was having some budget issues... And receiving Low TRPs continuously...
Neither its giving any Profit to Channel nor Producers, Therefore the channel had asked the Production to End the show....
Thnx for the article.
100GIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
y did if go off can sum1 tel me plez! OMG! all d shows hve endedd sine ksbkbt endded everyin bin goin dwn hill!😛 t