Akhilendra Mishra in the movie 'Delhi 6' - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by bharat9

You all welcome guys!
watched the movie yday!!

By d way, is Delhi-6 means the old-Delhi? or what? well, thats what i thought after watching the movie!
anyone knows what Delhi 6 is?

i think it means the old DELHI area as thts what i heard on zoom tv in the review of Delhi-6 !!!
Originally posted by sita11

i think it means the old DELHI area as thts what i heard on zoom tv in the review of Delhi-6 !!!

So the number '6' here is a like a post code for an area in old delhi? like Delhi 4, delhi 9...(dont know if these exist!!!)
Originally posted by bharat9

So the number '6' here is a like a post code for an area in old delhi? like Delhi 4, delhi 9...(dont know if these exist!!!)

the director MR.Rakeysh mehra said in the interview tht Delhi -6 is an old area (mostly muslim populated) area of old-Delhi ,  &yup i think no 6 may b some sort of sector or area code number given !!!!
thanks sita!
yeah, in the movie the area shown was mostly muslim populated.
ohh!!! to yahan bhi saadhu banke aaya apna lollypop๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...seriously chatter di...lagta hai bacche ne apne lollypops kho diye!!! ๐Ÿ˜† i wish i can see his 30 sec long guffaw in the movie ...hehehehe๐Ÿ˜†...thts one thing i miss Edited by camella - 15 years ago
Originally posted by camella

ohh!!! to yahan bhi saadhu banke aaya apna lollypop๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...seriously chatter di...lagta hai bacche ne apne lollypops kho diye!!! ๐Ÿ˜† i wish i can see his 30 sec long guffaw in the movie ...hehehehe๐Ÿ˜†...thts one thing i miss

๐Ÿ˜†

yes  ramji ne lollypop le liya na shayad isliye

but honest i really miss that hehehahahah of ravan here now
yep chatter di...seriously..thts the ONLY thing i REALLY miss on this show oh ya..n ZM's hair flick too!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..otherwise everythings fine๐Ÿ˜ƒ..hey rk...tumhara mooh utra hua kyun hai???? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•Edited by camella - 15 years ago
yeah....hav seen the movie Diili6..........6 is the pincode of Chandni Chowk which is in Old delhi n the film is based on that placeThats y the name DILLI6........also Akhilendra Mishra is playing a role of a Sadhu or shud say a Tantrik type person who was called so that people can get rid "Kala Bandar"...an unknown identity who was harming the people around....
Originally posted by camella

yep chatter di...seriously..thts the ONLY thing i REALLY miss on this show oh ya..n ZM's hair flick too!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..otherwise everythings fine๐Ÿ˜ƒ..hey rk...tumhara mooh utra hua kyun hai???? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

its because i went to watch this movie๐Ÿ˜ก its so boring that i felt mere school ke teacher ne mujhe 3 ghante ke liye murga bana dia hai๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by Rajnish_Kumar

its because i went to watch this movie๐Ÿ˜ก its so boring that i felt mere school ke teacher ne mujhe 3 ghante ke liye murga bana dia hai๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿคฃ

to shayad fir ponga pandit ban jao sab theek ho jayega baba

๐Ÿคฃ