Posted: 15 years ago
ok i cud just catch 3 performances today.. n out of these..i really liked baichung's perfo :)
he was sooo cutee!! lol...all shy n nervous 😆

when vaibhai said "i wont call u Bhai chung...lol..he was blushing 😆

good luck to him! he was cute...hehe
hey Manali....r u  a fan???....yeah it was sweet......and it was good that his choreo planned the dance in a footbaal kinda style....it would be more comfortable for him i guess..... :)))

hey tanu! no yaar not a fan...lol...
but i just liked him today..bada shareef sa laga..  :P
i agree with Manali! and his choreographer Sonia Jaffer...man is she hot or what!! very good act and in keeping with Bhaichung's whole personality. Nicely done! :)
^^good to see u here yaar 🤗 Mera BB gang kahan hai... 😭

n yeah i agree with u..sonia is damn good! she was mahesh manjrekar's choreo in season 1...rocking dancer she is!
OMG Was gonna write a thread on him ...glad i saw this!!!!

I agree Manali  - i loved him!!!! So cute :D he reminded me of Prashant from II3.
@Manali, fantastic to see you here too!😃 Thought I was the late entrant and purana BB wala gang would be burning the cyberwaves here already!! Aane wale din mein aajayenge shayad😃
he was good yeah not bad at all
Originally posted by ManaliS

ok i cud just catch 3 performances today.. n out of these..i really liked baichung's perfo :)
he was sooo cutee!! lol...all shy n nervous 😆

when vaibhai said "i wont call u Bhai chung...lol..he was blushing 😆

good luck to him! he was cute...hehe

Mannu, You too? I just posted that I have a special corner for Baichung Bhutia though as of now I like everyone.
he was great considering he just got 3 days to rehearse while the others had 5 weeks...awesome start!