Maa

Written Update 26 Feb 2009

Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Written updates for 26 Feb 2009

No Recap

PART 1
Its 23:40 and Apara is in her bedroom and is studying the file very carefully . Its already morning and she is still reading the file. Akshar comes in the office. Everybody greet him good morning. He feels very proud. He is brought to Shekhar's cabin and is told that from now this cabin and Shekhar's chair is his. He touches the chair and smiles. But suddenly the alarm rings, it was only a dream, Akshar is still on bed. He gets up and says now its time to make the dream become a reality. He put on his suit and is ready to to go to the office.The children are also ready to go to school, she gives them dahi shakkar

Akshar comes and takes her blessings so that he can handle the business. He says from today I am joining Shekhar bhaiya's office. Apara is happy to hear this. She tells the children that chachu is going to office from today. The children go to school. Bus is very happy with Akshar's decision, he takes her blessings. Bua goes from there and Akshar looks at Shekhar's family photo and says that I have snatched everything from you.

Akshar comes in the office where everybody wish him good morning. He asks one person where is Parth, he replies that he is in the conference room and everybody is waiting for him.

Apara comes in her room and sees the file in on the table. She forgot to give it to Akshar and without this file he will not be able to do the presentation.

PART 2

Akshar comes in the meeting where everybody was waiting for him. The manager asks him where is the file. He says he doesn't has any file but the project is not a simple project, its Bhardwaj Dream Homes ' the dream project of my brother Shekhar Bhardwaj. I don't need any file or project to fulfill his dreams. The investors appreciate his talks. And they start the meeting. Now Akshar doesn't know what to say more. He keeps on saying the project is not a simple one, it's a very big project. The meeting becomes boring. Then one of the investors say that this project was Shekhar's dream project so what have you thought about it. Akshar replies we have thought a lot of things about it. But he keep on repeating the same thing- it's a big project. He doesn't know what to say further but just then Apara comes there with the file and explains everything to them. She says sorry to Akshar that she forgot to give him the file. They ask Akshar a question, but he has no answer. Apara replies to them. Everything is in mute, they are all listening to Apara attentively. After the explanation they all applaud and say that they are ready to invest in this project but they want Apara to handle this project. Akshar feels awkward. Apara says am happy that you are investing in this project but I won't be able to handle this project because she wants Akshar to handle Shekhar's project.  I believe that Akshar will be able to manage it, even Shekhar trusted him a lot.  They all agree with Apara.  She hands the file to Akshar who is now very  happy. Apara leaves the meeting room and Akshar follows her and tells her that only you can handle Shekhar bhaiya's dream project very well. But Apara replies that she can't leave the children and manage the business, so Akshar agrees to handle the project.

Tanmay and Choti are back home from school. They are making lots of noise. Sandhya asks them about their day at school and asks them to change their clothes and come to the dining table as she has prepared their favourite cheese sandwiches. Choti asks where us their mother. Sandhya says that she went to papa's office for some work. Tanmay asks Anay if mama will go to the office everyday. Choti and Tanmay feel sad, but Anay explains them we should help mother in the work. They all start thinking how will they help her. They all get an idea together.

Precap: Akshar is talking on the phone telling that both Shekhar abd Apara are fools. And is saying she gave me Shekhar's dream project so easily and says that he'll never let Apara come in the office. Anay, Tanmay and Choti are listening to Akshar's conversation.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES. THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS

Edited by dreamy girl - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lethallover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ummmmmmmmmm Getting great. thanks
scorpiorule thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank You. Terrific Update as always

2009Rule thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks. I can't wait until Askhar takes it all with the woman on the phone...