Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnyzjattix thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey can sumone tell me who got eliminated from dis week
mala_sss thumbnail
sorry i know i already made a post with this question but i noticed this help desk AFTER making the post..i don know how to delete the post now i think the mods would close by themselves now..but heres my question ....

hey guys

i hope someone could help me with this

i really really really want to vote for my favourites in JHALAK.. but i live in germany and don't know how to

and my no. 1 favourite is KARANNNNNNNNNNN ... and also HARD KAUR and RAM ... and i watched so many reality shows and everytime my favourites would get voted out and i so much hated it ... AND I DONT WANT IT TO HAPPEN THIS TIME AGAIN I WANT THESE 3 IN FINALSSSSS...

please if anybody could help me with an internet link where u can send free sms to india or something like that... or any other way?

i found one site where u can send free sms to india but for that u need an indian mobile number where the registration code is sent by sms and without the registration code i can't register...

PLEAAAAASE help me with this..and not only me im sure there r lotsa other fans outside of india who also want to vote for their favourites ....

( maybe a karan hard kaur or ram fan like me , but who lives in india, could help me out by givin me a number i could use for registration so and sends me back the code so i can register and send lotsssssssssssa votes ..goshhh i would spend hours voting if i could get the opportunity  )

and THANXXXXXXXXX a lot in advance if someone can provide me with any help!
Edited by mala_sss - 15 years ago
jellybi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi this is a really stupid question bt can any1 tell me the timings that JDJ come on? I think I have the indian time coz Bidaai comes on at 7:30 where I live. Oh yeas and which episode did Parul faint in?
missmasakalli thumbnail
^^ jdj comes at 9 pm IST, fri & sat and parul will faint in episode to be aired on 6th mar thats today...
dilhaypakistani thumbnail
hello i have question k canada orr us kay viewers kisay vote karay gay koi website yaa koi orr tareqa plz let me know

thanks alot
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

hey guys I have a questin...why was Gauhar Khan crying in the first episode?? what was the problem with her choreographer

Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

hey guys I have a questin...why was Gauhar Khan crying in the first episode?? what was the problem with her choreographer

she did not think her chreo is upyo the mark n did not like wat he was chreoghaphy
thats all,,,,
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: nainashah

she did not think her chreo is upyo the mark n did not like wat he was chreoghaphy
thats all,,,,

oh ok

thanks for the help😊
dilhaypakistani thumbnail
nainashah no answer 4 me
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
@mata_sss & dilhaypakistan:As far as know voting is available only for viewers who stay in India.