Written Update 25 Feb 2009

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Written Update for 25 Feb 2009

PART 1
 Sorry i was unable to write the first part, but you can get the video, thanks to Nipun97.

PART 2

Apara is in the room and is looking at the file. She picks it and goes in front of Shekhar's picture. And says I wish I had listened to u and take interest in the business, then today I could have handle your dream project. Now what should I do. Show me a way. Just then Akshar comes and Apara sees his reflexion in Shekhar's picture. She turns back. Akshar asks Apara if there is any problem. Apara replies the problem can be solved if u want.   He says then tell me what can I do. Apara says u know that Bhardwaj Dream Homes was Shekhar's dream project. And there is a presentation tomorrow with the investors, so I want you to handle Shekhar's business. He goes to Shekhar's pic and smiles. Apara tells him that she hopes he'll agree to take care of the business. A says I'll think about it.

Akshar is in the car talking on mobile with the woman saying that Rishi is not fit to handle the business and Apara will not leave her children for the business. One day, Shekhar's entire business will be ours. There are rocks on the road and he loses control. He applies the breaks at the right time. He sees a microphone which fell down. He says to himself that someone was listening to his conversation. Just then a van comes and stops behind his car. He takes his mobile and calls the woman again he tells her to meet him in the same place where they meet. He goes and the van follows him. He stops the car in a place, gets down and runs. Someone comes out of the van and follows Akshar.

PART 3

Akshar takes out his gun and put it on the man's head. The man turns back to see Akshar. Akshar says stop playing hide and seek tell me who are you, what do you want and why are you following me? Within 10 seconds if you don't answer my questions then I'll kill you. The  man says you don't need guns to kill me, you kill people by hanging them. Akshar says what rubbish are you  talking about, who are you? The man replies, this is not something  nonsense, it's the truth  and I am the eye witness of the crime you did. Akshar is scared. He says what crime? The man reply you killed your brother Shekhar Bhardwaj.  Akshar says what nonsense is this,  I have not killed anybody. The man replies I have proofs. He takes out some pictures and shows it to Akshar. He snatch the pictures from him  and laughs. He burns all the proofs and says to the man that now you don't have any proof, what will you do? Akshar is about to kill him when suddenly the man starts laughing. Akshar is shocked. The man says before you kill someone you always ask them their last wish so listen to me, I have already told my last wish to my friends that if I don't return back, then give all the negatives to the police.  Akshar says what do u want. He replies arrange for 25 lakhs. Akshar agrees and says it'll take some times. The man says I don't have much time. I'll call you and tell where and when you have to give the money and goes from there.

Apara is in the room still studying Shekhar's dream project. Bua comes there. Apara tells her that she is reading the file but she is unable to understand anything. Bua says read it continuosly and you'll understand it. Choti comes there and says she is feeling very sleepy.  Apara goes.

Akshar is on the phone with the woman and says there is a good news and a bad news. What u want to listen first. She replies good news first. Akshar then tells her that Apara has requested him to handle Shekhar's entire business. The woman is happy but Akshar tells her not to be so happy, listen to the bad news also. There is a third person who knows the secret of Shekhar's death. The woman is shocked and says who is he, how does he know, does he also know about me? He says relax he does not know about you, he's just a simple photographer and is blackmailing me for money. He says he'll kill him also.

Apara is in the children room and Choti asks her to relate a story. Tanmay says a story of the  king and the queen. Apara starts relating the story that is one dat a prince came in a girl's life. He married her, gave her lots of love and always kept her happy. Then 3 children came in their lives, 2 prince and 1 princess.  But one day a demon snatched the king from the queen. The queen was all alone. Apara becomes sad. Then Anay comes and continue the story and says that when the queen cries, her children also cries. Then Apara says now the queen will not pretend to be happy, she'll be happy so that her children are happy. Anay says promise, Apara replies promise. They both hug. Choti and Tanmay are have already slept.

Recap - Akshar is preparing to go to the office wearing a suit just like Shekhar.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES. THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS

Edited by dreamy girl - 15 years ago
thank u sooooooooooo much for the update
lets see wat will happen next in maa
Splendid work as always thanks
This is getting so exciting. thanks
Thanks dreamy girl for the update