Written Update 23 Feb 2009

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Written Update 23 Feb 2009

RECAP: An inspector is speaking with Apara on phone and tells her to come to police station quickly as he has to tell her something about Shekhar's killer. Apara tells her conversation regarding Shekhar's killer to Akshar. Someone is in a taxi and is following Akshar's car ( I think Apara was in it and Akshar wanted to reach police station before her). In the police station the inspector tells Akshar and Apara that the day Aditi was kidnapped the killer had called Shekhar first. Akshar and Apara are about to go when the inspector asks Akshar why did he suddenly went out of the city after the anniversary party. Akshar is shocked. Apara tells the inspector that Shekhar had told her that Akshar was having a problem with his girlfriend. He is relieved. They are in the car and Akshar tells Apara that if ever there is any problem, don't think u are alone, I'll always be with u, always. Apara says, I know Akshar just like Shekhar I believe in u. In school Anay friends are saying that his father was a bad man that's why he was killed.

PART 1

Anay gets very angry and beats the boy. Her teacher comes and calm him. The teacher asks Anay why did he beat that boy, but Anay says nothing so she takes him to the principal. Father says to Anay that u are a brilliant student and there was no complaints against u, so why u did this. But Anay is silent. Father asks the other boy about what ahs happened, but the boy lies saying that he was asking how his father died and then Anay started to beat him. Father tells Anay to say sorry to Rohan. Anay does not asks for forgiveness. Then father tells the peon to call for Rohan and Anay's parents right now.  

There Bua is talking to an employee. Sandhya is also there. He says that there is no one to look after Shekhar's business. There are some pending projects. He asks Apara to come to the office, but Sandhya says that Apara will not be able to do it. Just then Apara comes and says asks what has happened. She suddenly gets a call and she has to reach Anay school's quickly. Bua says that Apara will call u later.

PART 2 – Akshar is outside and says:

If once Apara gets to know that the business empire which her late husband Shekhar Bhardwaj has built is needed to be taken care. I even tried to make Apara understand, but at unfortunately her children came there. The lady in the arm chair explains to Akshar that he should make his weakness becomes his weapon then the war becomes easy. U can use these children as weapons and keep Apara far from business. Akshar says Smart, very smart. It seems that something like this should be done now. (Someone is watching Akshar talking over the  phone) Akshar: Am waiting for the day when Apara herself will come to me and say Akshar my children means a lot to me, so u take care of Shekhar's business. The man is clicking Akshar photo, and Akshar gets a hint and sees in the direction where the person is. But he sees no one. He started talking over the phone again. He tells the lady that since some days he feels that someone is keeping a watch on him, is following him. The lady is shocked and says how can that be? Akshar sees the man and runs toward him but the man manages to escape. Akshar gets furious.

In the school – Father's office

Father tries to explains Mrs Sharma that Anay is a sincere boy, but the woman does not believe. Father says that he is behaving like this because his father has recently died. The woman replies if his father has died then he does not has the right to beat the children so brutally. She says to Anay u come to school to study to to be a hooligan. Just then Apara comes in the office. She says sorry to Mrs Sharma regarding what has happens, but she insults Apara and asks her to see how Anay beat his son. Apara says that Anay has never done such an act before. Mrs Sharma replies that u mean to say your son is not at fault. Children learn all the things that their parents teaches them. She ask the father to take a severe action against Anay.

PART 3

Anay scolds Choti saying that everything happened because of u, neither u'd insisted to go in the birthday party, nor u would have been kidnapped nor papa would had come to save u nor he would had died. Choti is crying terribly.

Sorry guys the last part was not downloaded fully, so I wrote only a few lines. Hope it'll help.  

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES. THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS

So missed ur updates. Excellent. Thanks alot

So detailed. thanks alot

Thanks a bunch. So by that it shows he is only after the money aka business.