RabNeBanaDi TAAJ Ki Jodi--FF Ending--Pt 1&2

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello Guys -- Dhruvi here [:
I'm so sorry, about having to end the FF so abruptly.
There was no other choice, I had so much plans too!
Oh well, I guess it just wasn't suppose to be.
If you have not read it or want to read it again read it here:

>> https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1119976 <<

Here is part one of two parts final updates. No details or thoughts. Just a quick summary so the FF is not ended without explanations or whatnot. Sorry for mistakes and errors.

That night Tanya had trouble sleeping. She tossed and turned till she got sick. She was nauseous and in pain. Before she knew it she started to almost throw-up. She quickly got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. She hated throwing up it hurt like hell. To her it felt as if everything was being pulled 100x more than it usually did when she did. She was crying out in pain and tears started spilling. She heard someone call out Raj in pain and she realized it was no one but herself. Waking up from hearing his name being cried out he rushes out of bed to find Tanya crying in the pain, in pain. He held her and comforted her the whole time. After she felt better he walked her to the bed and called the doctor and made an appointment for that morning. He told her he cannot see her in pain anymore, he had told her last night that if it got worse the next time, he was going to take her to doctor and that's what he's planning to do. They get ready and get in the car to go to the hospital. But on the drive she went pale and screamed out holding her stomach, slurring something and then lost conscience. Worried Raj pulls over for a minute and checks her out, getting no response from her, he rushes them to the ER. There the doctors take charge and he waits in the waiting room.

Tanya find herself in her room though and wonders how she got there. Someone from behind her says he'll tell her where she is. She turns around to find her old best friend from high school Adi. She is shocked and she asks if she's dead. He laugh and she no and then his smile disappears and he tells her she's in the between land. Between life and death and where she chooses to go is up to her. She is confused and he explains further on. But he says that she cannot chose till he is done showing her what he has to and holds out his hand to follow him. She grabs it and they end up at mandir where they see Raj putting sindoor in her maang. He asks her if she remembers this and to this she replies of course how could she not? And asks him why here though? He explain to her that this is where her life began again, he gave her a life and without him she would have died. It was destiny that you end up with him. Fate, it was meant to be this way. She has trouble accepting and he convinces her further. She cries to him and says because of her he lost his love and I give him nothing but sorrows, I do wish to die and end it for him. He says that exactly why I'm here, so you don't make a mistake like that, I told you before you have to watch everything before you chose, but since you said you wish to die, I show you that. He takes her to a beach. He is puzzled and he turns her towards the rock. Raj is standing on top and he is crying. They hear him blame himself for Tanya's death, he calls himself a failure. Adi speaks again telling Tanya the whole story, after her death he first went in denial, no eating, sleeping, nothing. He cried for days and slowly he snapped out of it. He was angry, at everyone including god. His true love was taken and now he is angry. And all he wishes to do is die so he can go to Tanya and apologize. She turns around and runs to go comfort him. When she reaches out to touch him but he jumps. Tanya scream and suddenly they are in a apartment. Adi tells her, I told you don't want that option, look this is what could be if you live. She sees the same thing she saw in her dream, Tanya and Raj the happy couple a couple years later. Adi tells her not only did he gave you life but you wil give him life too. They come back to the her room and he asks her if she wishes to stay or come with him. He cries and chooses to stay and he smiles and says that's my girl and hugs her goodbye.

The doctor goes to Raj and clues him in. His wife had a complication in her pregnancy called Vasa praevia which makes a vessel near the umbical cord rupture. The baby is in constant movement and vein rubbing again makes the mother in deathly pain. It's rarely detected before going into labor, that's why they had no clue of this. And thanks to him bringing her in they have a chance to save the baby. Raj is relieved and ask about his wife. The doctor tells in at first it was hard to find her vital signs and she was in a coma -not-with-us- state but she is fine now and if he wishes to see her he may. The doctor takes him in to her bedside and the doctor leaves. Raj gets teary and touches her hand and Tanya opens her eyes. He cries to her and says he sorry, and she stops him and says don't ever blame yourself for me you are never at the fault. He tries to argue but Tanya stops him and she says you can't make me a promise, not only to me but our child and touches her stomach. It takes her a mere second to realizes her bulging stomach is no longer bulging she feels around and get worried and asks where is her child. Raj tells her to calm down and sugar coats what the doctor told him. She closes her eyes, tears slowly tipple down. He squeezes her hand and tells her it's going to be okay. He lays his head on the bed next to her and she moves her free hand on his head. They fall asleep like that and wake up to hear the doctor and nurse talking. Tanya asks what's going on and Raj gets up. The doctor says sit down. He starts off with an apology and they their hearts race. They tried their best saving the baby but it was close to impossible. They hate to say that but it was the case 99% of the time VP babies do not survive. He apologizes once more and than his he's beeped to an emergency so he leaves and the nurse too runs off. Tanya cries and shakes uncontrollably, the dream, the vision that Adi too all gone now. They will never be like that. Raj is sadden too but sucks it up to comfort her. She says she's sorry. He tells her don't, it's okay, everything will get better. Tanya breaks out in hysterics and the nurse comes in sedates her.

She wakes up when Raj carries and places her in the wheelchair, he takes her home. The family is sad for the loss but happy that at least she is fine. That night Tanya is sitting on the bed thinking of all the things she's seen with Adi, he lied to her. Raj comes in to see her depressed. He knelt on the ground and puts his hand on her knee. She cries seeing him and starts apologizing again. To that he too starts saying its okay. He hugs her by wrapping his hand around her stomach and she cries on his shoulder. He looks up and wipes her tears and then he slowly moves up, tired of all the troubles and devastation Tanya leans down and Raj looks up slowly the y pull close together and a kiss surpasses. They slowly continue kissing further on and they and up completely on the bed, both of them wanting to escape from this past and just get away. They keep going more and slowly it turns into something more, Raj is pursuing further but Tanya stops him at once. She tells him she can't. And they feel awkward.

Edited by indianchaklii - 15 years ago
Part one continued... (sorry, I forgot this was part of part one, it was on part two paper and i didn't realize...)

A couple of days pass on and Tanya feels guiltier everyday. After all she had chosen to live because of Raj, for his happiness. And if she was his happiness then what stopped her that night? It wasn't if Kahniyah's memories came to her, she has stop being scared of him a long while ago. When with Raj she completely forget that ever happened. And she finally realized why too, it was because she is in love! Tanya Malhotra is in love! She loves her husband and she has to let him know now. Obviously he must love her too, remembering that night. Sure it was an escape form then, but she must have meant something to him if he was willing. After all, she was his wife. Meanwhile Raj is thinking something along the same lines and decides to go talk to Trishna. They small talk at first but Trish detects a different glow on Raj and asks him so what's the occasion? He looks giddy. He tells her everything up to that night, he tells her how he has realized he is crazy for her sister. He tells her he's found love and he wants to tell her. Trish tells him that's great news and hugs him. He says yeah and she's asks him how does he plan on doing it? He looks down and says well I have an idea how but I'm not sure I can tell her. She asks him why and he answers back saying what if she does not feel the same? What if she does not love him. Trish comforts him saying she does love you Raj, I've seen the she reacts when she hears you name, when she sees you face, and I'm pretty sure heart races, I know that look and feel. She looks away and awkwardness pass and she clears her throat and says anyways know she loves you. Raj says he's not sure. He tells her all he feels for Tanya and tells her about that night, leaving out the details, and Trishna is shocked (in a good way). She's like no way, and Raj blushes, turns away and nods. Trish turns him around and after looking at him for a sec she tells him she does love you crazy. She knows her sister and she is shy. Maybe she was nervous, maybe she remember Kahniyah, it could be anything, but never because she doesn't love you. Raj replies back saying it was not because of Kahniayah, because she would have been freaking out, maybe she was nervous, I know she's shy, but still. They "argue" for a while more proving points and after some while Trish points out undeniable evidence. And Raj finally convinced that he must tell Tanya whether she loves him or not, after all a husband can love his wife. Meanwhile Tanya decides to tell him now, if the future she saw was true, he loves her too. Maybe the child she saw was hers and Raj's. Maybe that night was suppose to happen and if so then, she has to let him know she loves him too. She walks out her room to go find him. Trish giggles at Raj's plan to tell Tanya how he loves her she tells him she loves it, he was always romantic. He says that okay, but what if he messes up when he tells her? And Trish tells him to practice with her and he is convinced further.

Meanwhile Tanya has looked all over the house and hasn't found him. She thinks where he could be and realizes she hasn't checked at the terrace and decides to go there. She goes there and see Raj and Trishna. Raj is seen saying I love you to Trish and he continues further saying I have for a while, I can not imagine a life without you, you are my life. I need you with me forever, I gave you my heart, and I want you to keep it. Tanya is completely shocked. Trish smiles hugely and hugs him. Tanya is taken aback and yells out Di! Raj! And tears start spilling on her cheeks. They are shocked and release from the hug. Tanya is crying and says how can you guys? And turns around and runs crying. Raj is shocked and surprised he chases after her yelling out her name. He catches her in their room. He puts his arms around her wais grasping her hard so she cannot run from him and turns her around so she can face him, not releasing his grip. She tries to squirm away but she is in a deathly lock. He tells him to let him go. He says no please listen to me it's not what you think, let me explain. She says she doesn't want to. How could he do this to her? She hates him. She hates him, after all he did for her, she was thankful, but she hates him now. He is shocked hearing so shocked they lets her go without even realizing he did. Se runs out and he does not even know. He hears her saying I hate you over and over and he cries out.  Both are sucidial, first they lose thier child and now thier love...
wow that was sad yet interesting!
Part Two -- Final Update! Sorry for errors and mistakes.

He was tired of this all, he wanted to fiercely kiss her so everything will go away at once, all he wants is her to know how he really feels with her, he wants out and only she can do that. He squeezes his hands but all he squeezes is the air. He snaps out off it and realizes that she is no longer here with him, that he must have released her, and she ran off. He goes crazy yelling out her name, looking all over the house, Trishna comes back in to the house yelling after Raj he comes to her and she tells him Tanya ran out the house she called after him but he never answered so she ran after her but she did not stop, go stop her, bring my sister back home, and tell her the truth, she think me and you are together… Raj I'm sorry, bring her back home. She starts crying. Raj goes ballistic and runs after her he runs all over the place and gets an adrenaline rush. He yelling her name. Tanya hears her name call out and runs faster thinking to herself if he doesn't love him what's the point of hanging around? He lead me on to believe crazy things, him and Adi, I hate them. Adi for showing me two lies, one that he loves me and die without me, and two the baby of our love. Lies, she was sick of them all, all along she had seen him and Trish together. But she pushed it aside ignoring because they were over each other, but after what she saw today she will never question that thought again, as it was proven. Tears are fiercely dripping from her eyes and she could not stop. Her vision was getting clouded and she could not see much. She bumps into someone and they hold on to her. She tries to escape but the grasp is strong. She is angry once more, it was Raj, she yelled at him to let go, leave her alone and to go back to Trish, she can take a hint. He doesn't love her, she understands, she'll go somewhere else, far away, so the two of them could live happily together without her getting in between. Se hears laughter and notices that it did not belong to Raj, but it was familiar, she's heard it before and she gets an adrenaline rush, it was familiar yes, but someone she knew yes, but not any she cared for, it belonged to a person from her nightmare…Kahniayah. He tells her he's happy that she's moved on, he was coming for her tonight but she made his trip easier by coming to him. Good she realized that she loves him more. She was disgusted hearing this, she was tired of it all, the loss, the hatred, now this? Her life is a mess and she's tired all of this, maybe she should have just chose to die…She squirms her way out of his deathly grip and runs further, only to trip and fall. He grabs her and yells out. Raj hears her scream and follows in that direction, call her name. He find Kahniayah struggling to take Tanya. He was trying to take her again. Well not this time. He comes in between and pushed him off her. Tanya is shocked but relieved, she felt safe now, even though she knew it wasn't going to last much longer. He asks her if she is okay and she nods. He tells her hold on and turns around to see K. charging after him like a bull. They fight for a bit and after a taking a couple of blows Raj is able to beat K who falls to the ground bloody, conscious but bloody. Raj travels back to Tanya and he tells her to come home with him, listen to him, and then if she's still not happy, he will take her to her mom home, not off to some where, where something like this would happen to her again. Tanya tries to argue but he cuts her off before she begins, he tells her it's the least she can do, after he saved her. He helps her get up and they turn to walk. Raj screams out in pain, letting go of Tanya's hand to and touching his head which felt hot and wet. She turns to him to see K had hit a rock on his head. Raj falls and K tries to take Tanya again. But Tanya fights him off and yells for help. A person comes to aid and it turns out to be a cop. He ask what's going and Tanya explains and the police take K away. They call for an ambulance and she is told it's on its way. While waiting she cries at site of Raj unconscious body, she put his head on her lap and cries laying her head on his chest. She admits to him that she loves him, that she was going to tell him today while she learned the truth, that she only survived in the hospital because of him, that she does need him and want him. But she also wants his happiness and if he lives then she will give it to him. She begins to pray to God to let him live. If he lives than she will hand him to Trish and seeing him happy make her happy, it's the least she can do for all he's done for her. She continues crying and while do just that she hears his heart drum faster. She lifts her head to see if he's okay only to find his eyes open and tearing. She is shocked and moves back. He grabs her hand with both of his and kisses it. He tells her he's is so glad that she said this to him. This is what he's been wanting to hear for so long. He tells her he loves her not Trish. He wants and needs her too. Tanya is confused and so he explains what happened at the terrace. She cries and so does he. He tells her all that he feels for her and hold his arms as if to ask for a hug, and Tanya obeys hugging him. Tanya cries apologizing and Raj losses conscience again. She ask for him to forgive her and when he does not reply she notices he's gone again. Soon EMT comes and takes him.

At the hospital few hours later Tanya is allowed to see Raj again. He is bandaged from the hard blow in the head, but nothing serious. Tanya is relived but still worried and he assures her he is fine. He has her now and because of that his recovery will be much faster. He gets a bit flirty and groans as if in pain, which making Tanya worried and ask what's wrong? Calling the nurse but Raj stops her, he says the nurse can't fix it only she can. She is confused and asks what? He tells her his head hurt and he needs a special medicine called love. Which he does not want from the nurse but her. Tanya laughs and playfully hits him saying don't scare me like that. He looks at her serious now and say well how about that kiss please? You want me happy right? Tanya sighs but kisses his booboo. He smiles at her.

Epilogue - 3 years later...

We see the same dream that Tanya and Raj had. A small cozy apartment. Tanya is putting a baby to sleep. A baby --that is finally the product of her and Raj. And speaking of him he comes up from behind her and holds her he kisses her neck. She lets him. She shhh him and hints him to hold on. He leaving groaning impatiently at the door. Tanya sets the baby and pushes the crib gently so it will rock the baby while it sleeps. She goes out the room and hugs Raj. He holds her happily and he asks her if he has told her he loves her today. She says yes 4 times and to that he says okay here is the 5th time.. I love you. Tanya blushes and reciprocates it telling him she loves him too and they kiss each other very passionately...

- & They lived happily ever after....The End -
Thank you soo much! You have been with me the whole short jorney of the FF and your comments always made me smile  [:
Amazing Updt Dhruvi! Loved Every Part Of It! :)
THANK YOU!!!