Multiple IDs!!Warning!!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Buddies,

As you all are aware, as per IF COC guidelines, MID is not allowed. It has been found that a member created two more IDs which are dectivated now. The member has been sent warning Pm by me regarding this.

Members Country No. Of Posts Join Date IPs Used
ananthasub India 35 6/13/2007 6:13:00 PM
muralin India 20 6/18/2008 11:01:00 AM

This member is once again warned that if any more ID is created then this member's account also will be closed with out any notice.

One more Id is also deactivated

Members Country No. Of Posts Join Date IPs Used
SaakshiSivaa India 8 4/5/2008 11:00:00 AM

This Id is deactivated since he has another ID created which is Saakshi.R. We have requested him to use this Saakshi.R ID which he created earlier than the deactivated SakshiSivaa ID. As he forgot the password he created the new one. However we have given guidelines how to retrieve the lost password for the older ID.

If you see Saakshi.R ID ...that will be the real SS. If he can not retrieve his password he may create another ID. If that happens I will let you all know about his new id.

Just for everyones information, when something happens like this the whole DT members will come to know about this very much in detail. So please do not ever make a request to me to keep this MID matter to myself.

It is a sincere request to you all, from the DT that please DO NOT use multiple ID's. As per IF rules it is a serious offense and use of MID can make one face serious actions.

So please act judiciously and not let such unfortunate incidents happen.

Development Team
IF Tamil Section
Edited by atina - 15 years ago

hey buddies...come on there are 40 Plus views and no one is posting here.....

If you want to post anything here....feel free to do so.....

Well, Atina I wanted to post, but I did not want it to be an embarassing thing like asking who is the culprit.

Whoever did this, should realise what he/she did is wrong.  I am offended, coz I have been chatting with the above 'people'  like welcoming them and when they went missing, I asked other members where they are.  I feel like a fool for not looking more indepth about the multiple ID creators, just assuming they are who they say they are.  I  hate to admit but this person is very good  that no one saw it  coming.

On the other hand,  I feel sorry for them. Whoever created different ID must be suffering from multiple identity disorder.  I hope they get well soon and please do not trick us like this anymore.  Don't trick us anymore.  Whoever you are, you always be my IF friend.

😊
Thanks atina. Hope this will not be repeated again in future.
caryn......thanks for sharing your feelings being cheated....... I agree with you. This member has promissed that he/she will not repeat this anymore. Every one faces ups and downs in life which makes us do extreme things.....sometimes........I guess this one is such kind.

When I get upset......either I will simply lock myself in anutshell or will start munching on some food......without knowing how much I eat......little by little.........( once upon a time......now...no more...he he he )

However......it is very nice of you to tell that ...this purticular member still can be your buddy......that is the spirit ...i WANT TO SEE....HERE.

Thanks once again

That's true Atina.  We sometimes can go to an extreme esp. when we are down. 

Neengalumah??  😲 I thought I am the only one in this world munches when I am stressed out!!😳😳  Just before xmas, I was extremely stressed out at the office.  I bought this huge bag of crisps and left it in my drawer.  I took the bag of crisp out and you would not believe me, in matter of secs I bulldozed the whole bag!!.  Then I felt puking up.🤢😡

So what I did was stopped buying crisps.   And now another level of stress arisen in the office which is getting extremely bad, it is not safe for me to go to supermarket at the mo. 😃

Anyway, since this member have apologised, then this matter should be bygones. 👍🏼  Forgive and forget.
Edited by Caryn - 15 years ago
Why blame some one when we all were willing preys?
Where did our sense of proportion go??? Roja learns
a new lesson - hope it stays in her memory
its ok roja akka we r humans after all

Hope all have fun here  in anandham thread as usual since i hear it is ending soon