Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

The topic of 'Archieving' comes simultaneously with the end of a show. Since some of the soap forums are going to be archived, so I got the offer to archive this forum. As not many days have passed that the show has ended, so I certainly wanted to know all your opinions about archieving this section.

The show has ended and there is very less participation in the forum, we cannot go on discussing the older episodes for long. The Written/Video updates are neatly arranged in the Archive Mansion so whenever you want to go through them, you can always visit the Archives.

But you all can take your time and then let us know your views about archiving this section and what you all think.

-RKB DEV. TEAM

Edited by Ananya_A - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
The silence that has been haunting this section since the show finished is more than enough evidence that it is time to say alvida to this section. It will always be available under the archive of NDTV Imagine for members in the UK, USA etc to come for updates and videos.

I don't think the members are desperate to keep this section, otherwise this thread would have been 10 pages + with opposition.

Mitesh.
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Mitesh for your approval.

I have given the name already.
Sharmii thumbnail
But cant we wait till apu's next serial?
It  might start soon and till his new forum opens we need  the old one...would be nice.
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by-Sharmii

But cant we wait till apu's next serial?

It  might start soon and till his new forum opens we need  the old one...would be nice.

Yea I know what you mean, but what is the point having the section "open" when nobody even visits it? Even when RKB was on air we had very limited members who actively played a part in discussions. Most read the updates and left. The last update hasn't even shifted off the first page...

And anyways, Anu has given the approval now.