Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Minissha Lamba replaces pregnant Tara Sharma

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Minissha Lamba replaces pregnant Tara Sharma
Tara Sharma has lost a role opposite Vivek Oberoi in a Karan Johar production. But she has something better to look forward to.

The actress is pregnant and expecting her baby in a few months' time. She was set to play an important role in director Rensil D'Silva's film on terrorism, starring Saif Ali Khan , Kareena Kapoor and Vivek. But as soon as Tara came to know of her pregnancy, she decided to opt out of the project for the baby's sake. Tara was to shoot the film in May but her pregnancy won't make it possible to work in those days.
Tara has been married to Roopak Saluja since November 2007.

The actress has told producer Karan Johar and director Rensil about her condition and the duo have relieved Tara from the project. Reportedly, Minissha Lamba has been roped in to pair with Vivek in the film now.Meanwhile, Tara will act in a film called 'Suno Na' in which she plays a pregnant woman. She is presently dubbing for a movie called 'Mocktail'.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats to Tara, nice to hear an actress putting her personal life before professional.
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hmm Tara Sharma would have looked MUCH better opposite Vivek than Minissha, Minissha and Vivek Oberoi are SO mismatched as a couple...ehh... I really hope they find some other actress for the replacement.
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yeah minisha n vivek wont look good together..i think karan should kick vivek out of the movie...its really important as minisha is too pretty for him n plus wid his being in the movie ..there will b some flop element there as vivek is a big time FLOP...

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tara annoys me for some reason. I'm glad someone else is doing her role. Tara should just focus on her personal life and I would be very happy for her with that decision.
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Koizakapoor

yeah minisha n vivek wont look good together..i think karan should kick vivek out of the movie...its really important as minisha is too pretty for him n plus wid his being in the movie ..there will b some flop element there as vivek is a big time FLOP...

vivek oberoi is a much better actor than nyone elsei nthe movie...😛
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Vivek is a great actor. Besides vivek acted with the most beautiful women like Aish, Kareena and Diya and he had a great chemistry with all he's co-stars, so why your saying that Manisha is too pretty for him
..kashish.. thumbnail
congrats to tara!
dont think that this jodi jamegi!
but we will hve to see
thanksf or the article