Celebrity Fan Clubs

Mod close this - Page 5

mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Zareena

Please don't faint guys😆

OMG!!!!!!!!😲 zaru tell me na where did u get the scans from............OMG i am gonna make a siggy ofcourse he looks soo hot and sexy and cute and handsome😳 and and and 😆
thanx zaru love u

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thakns zareena for thr articals n videos n piczzz
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-maria_srk

OMG!!!!!!!!😲 zaru tell me na where did u get the scans from............OMG i am gonna make a siggy ofcourse he looks soo hot and sexy and cute and handsome😳 and and and 😆

thanx zaru love u

From srk.org FIlmfare magazine edition 😳
Zareena thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-love srk

thakns zareena for thr articals n videos n piczzz

you're welcome marriam 😊
Zareena thumbnail
Shabana's role to be re-cast in SRK's film

Mumbai, February 19: Contrary to reports that Shah Rukh Khan's shoulder would've healed on its own if he didn't have to do serious stunts right away, the actor's shoulder needed immediate and urgent repairing.

Says a source, "As usual Shah Rukh was busy making light of his discomfort even hours after surgery . But the fact is, the injury was far more serious than it appeared. The doctors had recommended quick and urgent surgery months ago. But the workaholic that he is, Shah Rukh kept postponing the inevitable surgery until after Karan Johar's schedule of My Name Is Khan and the promotion of Billu Barbar."

The healing process after the surgery is going to take at least a couple of months. Says a source, "Karan Johar has willingly postponed the next schedule. But Shabana Azmi who was supposed to play Shah Rukh's mother would not have the required dates. Her role would now have to be recast as per Shah Rukh's recovery and renewal of shooting."

http://www.siasat.com/english/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=327096&Itemid=55&cattitle=Entertainment
Zareena thumbnail
My Name Is Khan To Be Joint Production -

Thursday 19th February 2008 10.00 IST
Deepak Suri

My Name Is Khan will now be jointly produced by Karan Johar and Shahrukh Khan. The last time the duo had a joint production was Kaal which did was an average fare at the box office.

Kaal was a medium budget film but My Name Is Khan is a huge big budget venture and there are rumours within the industry that the collaboration is being formed for this film as the costs are huge which can be handled better by two huge production outfits.

My Name Is Khan is due for release in November 2009.

http://www.boxofficeindia.com/npages.php?page=shownews&articleid=805&nCat=news&PHPSESSID=09831400a0b29028ba34d7da1926496d-
Zareena thumbnail
Gosh those suits are stunning and so is Srk😳
Zareena thumbnail
Shah Rukh's shoulder injury postpones My Name Is Khan shoot

By Subhash K. Jha, February 19, 2009 - 14:16 IST

Contrary to reports that Shah Rukh Khan's shoulder would've healed on its own if he didn't have to do serious stunts right away, the actor's shoulder needed immediate and urgent repairing.

Says a source, "As usual Shah Rukh was busy making light of his discomfort even hours after surgery, but the fact is, the injury was far more serious than it appeared. The doctors had recommended quick and urgent surgery months ago. But the workaholic that he is, Shah Rukh kept postponing the inevitable surgery until after Karan Johar's schedule of My Name Is Khan and the promotion of Billu."

The healing process after the surgery is going to take at least a couple of months. Says a source, "Karan Johar has willingly postponed the next schedule. But Shabana Azmi who was supposed to play Shah Rukh's mother would not have the required dates. Her role would now have to be recast as per Shah Rukh's recovery and renewal of shooting."

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/2009/02/19/12564/index.html

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
oh god oh god oh god hotness attack omg freaking awesome thnx so much zaru will make sigs out of it
Zareena thumbnail
Finally, Priyadarshan's wife's proud of him!

Chhaya ToshniwalThursday, February 19, 2009 23:59 IST Email

Mumbai: Though Priyadarshan is a well-known name in the film industry, it took Shah Rukh Khan to make his wife Lakshmi realise that.

A special moment: Priyadarshan reveals, "She has always been Shah Rukh Khan's fan. But when Shah Rukh met her, brought her lunch, walked with her to the car and opened the door for her, she was so happy. She had never dreamt of Shah Rukh doing all this for her. When I got back home that day, she had tears in her eyes and she told me that now (after meeting Shah Rukh) she thinks I'm a 'big' guy in the industry and that she's proud of me."

While it was indeed a special moment for the director when he heard this from his wife, he breaks another news to us. He reveals, "All my heroines are scared of me and they come on time to the sets because of this."

The film-maker also says his son and daughter who are studying in Singapore are not inclined to follow his footsteps. He says, "I don't want them to get into the media but if they decide to do so, I'll let them do whatever they want to do. When I wanted to get into FTII in my younger years, my parents objected to it. Being government employees they wanted me also to do a government job. So I had to fight my way. Today, they are happy with my achievements. I will not let my children go through the same thing. I'll let
them do what they want to do."

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1232482-