Mod close this - Page 84

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by love srk

ahahah i know i am happy that didnt mantioned srk n his enemies hah. karan did the rite thing to shut the media . the pres confrencse wasnt about thier war soi htink media shoud undersnad the situation n ask thier qustions
so true the media ,can become so irresponsible sometimes and was it karan who shut them up lols now he is maturing up ,doing some good work ,keep it up karan😆,iam dying to watch this on tv tommorrow😳
Originally posted by divyalrl

so true the media ,can become so irresponsible sometimes and was it karan who shut them up lols now he is maturing up ,doing some good work ,keep it up karan😆,iam dying to watch this on tv tommorrow😳

Even karan has matured, but he has aged..i saw white/gray hair He should take care of his health like Srk does.
Originally posted by Zareena

Even karan has matured, but he has aged..i saw white/gray hair He should take care of his health like Srk does.
yeah and hopefully marry too what say?there has to be someone for him too naa when he grows old.
i know divya my huby srk didnt smile maybe media asked him stupited n so many qustions ahaha

zareena i know i cant wait to know more on this from media ha elts se wats wil they came up with ahah
guys join us there i just opned new part so lets talk on srk n aamir there ahah

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1158108#21089821
what was this conference about?
^^it was related to Multiplex issue. Multiplex were asking for their share and won't be playing any movie till they get it.Edited by Zareena - 14 years ago