•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi everyone, I happened to watch today's episode in the US. Guess it is a rerun of Friday's episode. Here's the update.

Raja has mortgaged his house for Nandini's sake (the business has incurred heavy losses because of Prince not delivering goods satisfactorily). PS is trying to tell Amber, Neelima and the rest of the family that they will all be out on the streets in no time as they are heavily in debt. Raja is infuriated and lectures PS about responsibility. Ambar and Neelima assure Raja that they are all with him.

Prince and Nandini are talking. Nandini is sad that Prince is blaming everything on fate. Prince says that he needs Nandini to support him at this time and that these things happen in a business.

Fatima is comforting Nandini (who looks like she has been crying for quite some time). There is a pall of gloom in the house. Raja is crying in front of his mother's picture. Nandini is crying in front of God.

Raja enquires about Nandini at breakfast the next morning and everyone tells him that Nandini spends all day in her room and that she and Prince are remorseful for whatever happened.

Raja goes to Nandini's room and tries to feed her 'halwa'. Nandini promises to eat later. Raja comforts her saying life has its ups and downs and that everything will be ok. He asks her to place her hands on a file because he is planning to get a loan from the bank. Nandini stands up  and suddenly feels dizzy. She manages to place her hands on the file.

A postman delivers a letter to PS. PS is shocked and beckons to everyone. It is a court order stating that if the money is not returned within three days, the house will be auctioned. PS starts ranting again about how they will have to vacate the house soon when Raja enters with Amber and says that he has secured a loan. Raja attributes all credit to Nandini. Neelima does not look very happy with this statement. Raja asks Nandini(who is watching from upstairs) to come down. Nandini is about to do so when she feels dizzy again and collapses.

The doctor is examining Nandini and says that it appears she has not eaten for 3-4 days. Everyone is shocked and concerned. Nandini regains consciousness. Raja scolds her for not eating. Nandini says she was upset with God for punishing Raja. Raja says some more emotional words and the Rakhi song plays in the background.

Raja is feeding Nandini with his own hands when the police (led by Vidyarthi) walk in. Raja welcomes him, but Vidyarthi says he is not here as a friend. Vidyarthi accuses Raja of hitting a laborer with his car and killing him. He arrests him for the crime.
Thank so much for the update, I was wondering what was going on with the show. I actually like this show, sad it's ending! But thanks for the update anyways!!!!
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much.. I was looking forward for these updates but couldn't find them anywhere!!!!!!!!!! Thank you 😊
Originally posted by punjabi girl

Thank so much for the update, I was wondering what was going on with the show. I actually like this show, sad it's ending! But thanks for the update anyways!!!!

You are welcome! I liked this show too, although recently its been dragging a lot. Hope they will end it well.
Originally posted by princessgirl92

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much.. I was looking forward for these updates but couldn't find them anywhere!!!!!!!!!! Thank you 😊

You are welcome. I too usually read the updates. But today I got a chance to watch the episode.