The Winner of ADMP Is..(SPOILER)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Mona Singh wins Arre Deewano Mujhe Pehchano

After tickling our funny bone for five consecutive weeks Arre Deewano Mujhe Pehchano will come to an end this week. Amongst the semi ' finalists were Rakhi Sawant, Mahesh Manjrekar, Yash Tonk and Mona Singh. And it was Mona Singh who walked away as the winner. She was pitted against the talented Rakhi Sawant.

Informs a source from the show, "The behroopiya of the series was Mona Singh. The actress had us in splits all the time with her comic timing and gags right from the word go. Rakhi who was one of the two finalists battling it out for the crown too was good but the title eventually went to Mona. Mandira too was good but she couldn't make it to the semi ' finals. One always knew that Mahesh Manjrekar would make it to the finals as he was fabulous ever since the show took off."

Arre Deewano Mujhe Pehchano thus becomes the third show where Mona Singh has been declared the winner. Earlier the actress has celebrated her triumph on Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa 1 and Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena.

One of the high points of the show was during the semi-finals when Yash Tonk pulled a fast one on the guest of the show Raima Sen. Posing as a news reporter at a press conference of her upcoming movie Mere Khwabon Mein Jo Aaye, the actor asks her ridiculous questions and leaves her stupefied. Randeep Hooda and Arbaaz Khan were the other celebrity guests on the show.

Bollywood actress Aarti Chabbria will grace the finale.
Edited by KurtAngle - 15 years ago

thank you so much for the spoiler..

undoubtedly, Mona was the best amongst all..
Wow!!! That makes it a hat-trick for Mona!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโญ๏ธ๐Ÿฅณ Attagirl Mona...you just set a new record!!!
WOW, what an accomplishment, Mona๐Ÿค—
I am so proud of her hard working nature. She just puts her 100% and wins the title.

I wish her best of luck for her upcoming movie which will set a new record for television actors moving to Bollywood.

Well Done Mona!!!
She is the best, I'm happy she won.

thats a good news for all of us .thanks for the article.

congrats  mona.keep it up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by NKSUDHIR

WOW, what an accomplishment, Mona๐Ÿค—
I am so proud of her hard working nature. She just puts her 100% and wins the title.

I wish her best of luck for her upcoming movie which will set a new record for television actors moving to Bollywood.

Well Done Mona!!!

Cant agree more with you - Well done Mona, fantastic effort and well deserved!
Yayyy for Monaaa ... !

ps. who is arti chabria