Maa

6th written update!

Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Written updates for 06th February 2009

PART ONE

Shekhar hurriedly enters the house and sees Apara in the kitchen, Anay, Tanmay, Bua are playing antakshari. He says thank god everything is all right, I was scared. Apara see him and says "you came back early, what happen you look upset" Shekhar replied "just like that, can u please bring a glass of water for me" Apara goes to bring water. The children come to Shekhar and ask him to play with them. Bua tells them to let him rest he's tired. But they didn't agree. Finally Shekhar accepts to play and asks for Choti ' Aditi. Apara says that she went in Sharma's daughter's birthday party. Shekhar is shocked😲😲. He argues with Apara telling that she went in birthday party and you are telling me now. Why did you let her go alone? Apara replies she didn't go alone Sandhya went to leave her. What happened like that? Shekhar runs quickly(that was so funny when he runs out of the house πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)to Sharma's house and ring the bell. Mr and Mrs Sharma came to open the door and greet him. Shekhar says that he want to meet Aditi and enters the house. Many children are playing, Shekhar is looking for Aditi. He called her by her name ADITI. He asked one of her friend if she saw Aditi. The girl replies that she was playing with them, but don't know where she went. He even asks Mr Sharma who replies that he has just served her ice cream. Both Mr Sharma and Shekhar start searching for Aditi. But she's nowhere to be seen. Shekhar is very worried and upset. Suddenly his mobile rings. He takes the call, no ones talks. Shekhar asks who is it. The person replies abhi to maine kuch bola hi kaha hai

PART TWO

He says Akshar: Akshar says "wah bhaiya aap meri awaaz nahin bhule itna pyar karte hai aap mujhse" You know Shekhar bhaiya even I could not forget you. That's why I came back. What happen bhaiya why are you sweating? Don't see there Shekhar bhaiya I am not near you. But I know the reason why you are worried. Aditi can't be find na. He starts to laugh and says you can't find her because she is with me. Shekhar is shocked and says Akshar choti is with you. Akshar says choti nahi bhaiys tumhare dil ka tukra, Apara ki dhadhkan, tumhare parivaar ki zindagi aur tumhari sabse bari kamzori..Shekhar says angrily  I haven't seen such a bad person like you till today.

Sorry guys, I missed some parts

PART  THREE

Akshar says you know very well that your wife's life is in her children. If the children are not alive then how will your wife survive? Shekhar says tell me what do you want. Akshar replies to go and tell Apara that she has to sacrifice her suhaag for the sake of motherhood. Both Apara and Shekhar are shocked. He continues pati ke badle beti ki sahi salamat wapsi. So what do you think Mr Bhardwaj, isn't it an interesting deal. He laughs and says now will your wife and you do? Am giving you some times Mr Shekhar Bhardwaj, you decide and say whether you like the deal or not? If you agree then I'll tell you where and when the deal will take place. But I have a small condition about the deal, an outsider or the police should not know about this or else the deal is over and if the deal is over then your choti's life is also finished. Akshar disconnects the phone and Apara came to Shekhar asking him how is choti and what did the kidnappers said? Give them whatever they want, give them lots of  money, even the house and my jewelries, but bring my choti back.

Apara is in the children room. She is crying and looking at Aditi's doll just then Shekhar enters the room. He's sad to see Apara. Anay and Tanmay in this state. He says to himself, I made a big mistake by letting Akshar go but now I'll not do the same mistake again. I must call the police. He takes his mobile out of his pocket and dials the number.

He says Hello police station and is about to talk with an inspector but Apara stops him.

She says you should not call the police, my daughter is with the kidnappers and you should not endanger her life by calling the police. Give them everything they want but bring my daughter back. If the kidnappers want my life then I agree. She cries terribly.

She says do anything but I want my daughter back safe and sound. She falls on Shekhar's feet. He is in deep thought. He lifts Apara by her shoulders and says I have done all the arrangements of whatever they are asking. He hugs her and both cries. He says I promise you that I'll bring choti safe and sound at any cost. When Shekhar is about to go, his chain gets attached with her mangalsutra and he remembers the day when Apara gave hin the Durga Ma chain. He deattaches the chains, clears her tears, look at both his sons and smile to himself. ( This part was really very sad😭)

The show get ends on Shekhar

Sorry, if i made some mistakes😊 
Edited by dreamy girl - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you. 😊

So this means that Shekhar is going to sacrifice his life for his family. That's sad! 😭

-aisha
Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desi_baby07

Thank you. 😊

So this means that Shekhar is going to sacrifice his life for his family. That's sad! 😭

-aisha

ya dear, may be shekhar is going to sacrifice his life for family sake. But atleast Apara could have asked him what the kidnapper wanted?? Akshar is so mean. 😑😑
wonderman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent. The show is progressing well. Akshar is now showing his truest colors. WOW
Yasmeen786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fanks and brilliant update as usual
2009Rule thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Akshar....He Rocks! Thanks for the amazing update. u rock
lethallover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome awesome awesome full update. Now it's nail biting to see what's going to happen on Monday! πŸ˜ƒEdited by DianaD - 15 years ago
scorpiorule thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Love your updates. I only have to mute the show and come back and read ur updates. Well Written. thanks

Demilove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey cool update. love it. thanks
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
that's really nice of you to write the update please if we can have it everyday it will be really kind of you.  Thank you.