Nach Baliye 4

SRK’s Comments Distasteful?

PourQuoi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Having just watched the finale, I felt compelled to post. Some statements such as the ones below (you must forgive me if they aren't word for word) truely surprised me. 

"Aap bade humble log lagte hain; humility aap ke chere se tapak ti hain..." and "Aap bauhat Cheap log..."

Now, the way he masked the comments with laughter may have been his true thoughts disguised or perhaps he was genuinely trying to "lighten the mood". I am well aware that some may disagree and believe me, I have nothing against the fella but even IF it was a joke, such comments were unnecessary and in very poor taste.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was a joke... you know the sarcastic kind... im sure every1 does it every day... but why is it wrong when srk does it?
He probBLY as the biggest sense of humor in all of b-wood
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well he was just bein sarcastic...that's totally his style...so just chill😆😆😆

Pria
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i dont think so he was joking and jokes should be taken as a joke n nt get serious with it
LeadOxide thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pria4ever

Well he was just bein sarcastic...that's totally his style...so just chill😆😆😆

Pria

I sooo agree
SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He was jokin n SRK is tht way.Jokin type.He is humorous yaa..Don take it to heart!
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i cant stand out SRK !!

i mean when ever he gives interview or gives comment 2 anyone he always talks like he is best in the whole wordl!!

crap!
SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dv_freak

i cant stand out SRK !!

i mean when ever he gives interview or gives comment 2 anyone he always talks like he is best in the whole wordl!!

crap!

What are u talking baout... no hes doesnt [:S]
Hes very humble and down to earth... unlike Akshey Kumar, tho i love him, the fame got to his head... SRK never made a rap calling himself the best like Akshey did
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Look, he was only joking and he even said after that no I am joking. You all are very nice.
But one thing I found mean was that after SRK's comment, Shaleen and Daljit were really mean to Naman Megha. When Srk was like achaa to Shaljit, you mean to say ki Megnam bahu bure dancers he , bure log hai kuch nahi aata magar dil ke bahut acche hai. Then, Shaljit were laughing so hard and hiding their face as if they really thought that Naman Megha can't dance and all. Naman Megha felt so bad at that time . You could see the expression on their face. I felt that was really rude on Shaljit's part.

Sorry for bringing in the jodis here, but since it was related to Srk's comment, I thought I'd share because I noticed that after watching the video thrice. I felt really bad for Naman Megha but they shouldn't care cuz they rock and are good dancers so anyone telling them that they aren't good doesn't make it bad. Aur phir ye sab chalta hai. Basically, SRK was joking around like he always does. He lightens up everyone's moods!D:
PourQuoi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aha...so perhaps only I thought it wasn't. Anywhooo...I can see this getting ugly in the future. So the matter ends with it really was a "joke"