Rakhi Sawant's vulgar costume at Grand Finale - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
yes it was vulgar and in one step where she was doing a lift i thought it was about to pop out.

AND she says she has lot of children fans (in arre dewano when she argued with divya dutta).......i would not like my children to even see her forget being a fan.
hey guys.. rakhi's clothes are definitely wrong.. but i don't think she is a bad person ever.. shes only frank.. and these clothes are much much better to what she has worn in the past.. she is trying to improve her image once created and i think we should atleast give her a chance.. with the urge or earning money she started doing shady things.. but shes trying now.. give her a chance..
wow give the girl a break guys -_-
Originally posted by angelsgurl

hey guys.. rakhi's clothes are definitely wrong.. but i don't think she is a bad person ever.. shes only frank.. and these clothes are much much better to what she has worn in the past.. she is trying to improve her image once created and i think we should atleast give her a chance.. with the urge or earning money she started doing shady things.. but shes trying now.. give her a chance..

Its not that - we all think its ok that she is trying to make an honest living but this makes her look like a guy and all those poses - I agree with sumanforums - I mean she has got to make up her mind either she does decent stuff having kids as fans or she just does her usual sensational crazy stuff !! You cant keep swinging from one to the other !!

And hey maybe I am a cynic but I really do believe that she does everything for publicity,TRPs and moola. I mean her relationship with her ex - I am one of the few who actually thought her relationship with Abhishek Awasthi was originally only for getting into Nach Baliye 3 and the rest was just an attempt by 0th to get maximum press coverage.  dont think wither one would have married the other. MAybe its harsh but I find it difficult to believe otherwise
Edited by goltv - 15 years ago
Originally posted by angelsgurl

i agree with you.. and for all the others, don't you have something better to do than criticise..??

sorry, i am being harsh but have you ever thought how the other person would feel reading your comments.. find something better to do with your time.. so what if she is only in it for money.. that obviously means she is unable to do anything else so what is wrong if she is doing that.. many other people do it, arguably more artistically, but maybe she doesn't know how.. so give her a break and lay off, please..!!

no wonder it is hard for people to change thanks to critics like you..

p.s. i am no fan of her, but i find all these comments in really bad taste..
Edited by pksanam - 15 years ago
its vulgar...who decides da costumes?
^ @sangeetarangdal-- rakhi herself. but this isnt too much actually. we've seen worse from her.
I didnt like her costume at all