Posted: 15 years ago

Hello all babulis!!

So we all might as well know that BKACN is finally coming to an end this week...And this is the last week for the show...

So I thought, why don't we all gather around and talk about what we liked/disliked from teh beginning of the show. Why had you started watching this show? So, lets all talk about it!

Keep in mind, no bashing or anything please..😳

Love,

BKACN Dev Team
Nice Post 😊

Okay so

What I liked
Shubh and Aastha's chemistry and romance at the beginning of the show. They were SO CUTE together and I loved how Shubh and Aastha trusted each other like crazy.
I liked when Rahil was there too... I didn't like the whole Swayam+Aastha thing going on... but Rahil acted very nicely.

What I didn't like
Well.. I didn't really like the Payal track. It ticked me off.
What else I didn't like was when Shubh turned "Gray" and tried to kill Aastha. It all went downhill from there.
i like bkacn because of it's good theme in starting. how a girl survive between her own family and in-laws. that was very good story , but after a few month only the rocking show turn into garbage...........

I Started watching the serial after reading in Telly Buzz .. few days B4 Rahil Azam's entry..The story line was very catchy ,,truly presented well was mystically sinister was very very diff from other serials ..Was very very excited to see Rahil in his new Avtaar..gave a mindblowing performance.. I also liked Vaishali Nazreth..was diff than the rest in Neg Role..

Many Many thanks to Ratnaji .. & her professional Team..all behind the scene Stars :

Script Writers .Dialogue Writers..Directive Team..Show Developers .. Creative Supervisory Team ..Directors ..Screen Players ..Cameramen & Photograpers ..Background Music & setting ,,Fashion Designers .. Serial Planners...entire unit ..

for gr88 presentation Styles .. Script ..bkgrnd scenes ..locations ..clothes ..sound effects..mystical teesri Manzil & haveli were outstanding.. All are winners ..Everyone contributed skillfully for the show's success..all are Sparkling in their brilliancy..Gr88 team work..BEAUTIFUL SHOW..JOB SUPERBLY DONE..

Rahil Azam ..Vaishali Nazreth ..Dadaji ..Adi Irani complemented BKACN ..beautifully ..their hardwork & Personna is clearly visible..Truly the real Stars of the show ..gave excellent performance..All the Senior artists & other's also complimented the show performed well based on whatever screen space was given to them..Pratham ..Deepa ..were really sweet .

Abhinav Shukla was good but did not fit well with other casts..Same goes for Rahil Azam ..don't know abt Abhinav but Rahil Azam has softer side which is female friendly with lot of Indian flavor ..family oriented.They are all Reg guys ..happy with their hobbies ..gym ..all Men Stuff..they know what they are all abt & What they want from life ..they don't thrive well in complex situations..things could've been better..

Vaishali Nazreth ..

Vaishali Nazreth -- gave an excellent performance managed to stay in limelight inspite of all controversial issues . Vaishali took her job seriously .. performed flawlessly with whatever she was given.. was very focused on her character .. looks .. figure ..gave perfect expressions ..she played her Neg Role with a flare of comedy & aggression..Adding little more sweetness to her character would have been more interesting ..She was more overpowering than Astha.. either with an atrocious flower on her head or a snake bindi or a waist band..I still couldn't figure out that style..no offense but it was funny..Vaishali always Managed to bring a smile or attention looking..Very beautiful in all her outrageous makeover ..thatz not ezy ..looking good with bad makeovers ..carried herself very well ..Consistently maintained her weight looked gr8. Gave her 100% ..Her hard work ..sincerity .. dedication is clearly Visible..

Vaishali was more prominent..Neg performance brings Neg Reactions ..She did a good job by balancing her character with Proper Voice control ..Speech ..Expression .. performance ..body language..Her Neg Performance was more humor friendly ..did well..

Dadajee ' So super perfect for the Role .. 3 cheers to him..

Adi Irani ' Role was short ..was diff ..I'm sure he'll click in those roles ..Ratnaji has good vision.,good comedy flare ..portrayed him beautifully ..was interesting..

Thanks again was entertaining ..

PS.. Rahil ..Your review is below .

Edited by Sonu_usa - 15 years ago

Nice Post.

---------------------------------------

What I liked:

I liked Shubh n Aastha's chemistery, they were reall cute. I liked Rahil, but not so much the Swayam n Aastha thing.....Loved Anushka's So cheap thing, don't like her charcter, but i must say, she was pretty. Luved Deepa n her saying "Bhaiu". sunded so cute.

What I disliked:

Shubh turning gray, Swayam dying, Payal track, Shubh Aastha seperation, Shubh Dieing.

------------------------------------------

Will miss all the Babulis on this forum!

🤗

-Love Esha

Edited by shubh_astha4eva - 15 years ago
Hello Rahilji ..My perception on your performance ..hope you like it..
My Review on Rahil Azam ' BKACN ..

Rahil azam's Performance in Babul ka Angaan Chootey Naa Projected very fast paced Versatility .. very very difficult to adapt.Displayed Talent in Hi-Scales..  Performance in Babul has been outstanding throughout the serial, with unique variation of emotions -- intense to sad to misery to cool to sweet mellowness to bliss content to aggressively rustic Swayam to a sweet cook to shuttle humor to outrageous jealousy &  anger to stylized presentation of Swayam Ranawat..

The versatility of all characters played  had hearty, savory & festive texture with so many interplay of colors ,all combination  had originality presented in a unusual challenging way.VISUAL  MASTERPEICE SCENES...only Rahil Azam can do with Par excellence....

Rahil Azam's  Stylised presentation of his Versatile Characters.

As Payal ..Rahil Azam was so perfect .. Merged himself with the character..became one with payal..Noone has given such intense Performance in Bolly / telly or hollywd..The track of Payal shud've continued..Loved it..there are no words to describe Surpassed Amitji in laawaris.. Loved all the scenes as Tawaaif, very intense, highly dramatic screen presence portraying all natural intense emotions filled with heightened awareness. 

Conversation with Astha as Payal--Naturelle Performance --Looked very beautiful in female role displaying overwhelming expressions . .broken hearted ..sad moments..perfect voice control & emotions.. Cheerfully crafted sweet sweet scenes .. tenderly hugs of sad payal to happy gulaab jamun scene..to adorning flowers..sweet expressions..oh my god that was so cute..jumping & sitting on the swing talking fast paced like a woman in love..all excited was exotic..was so naturelle.. Presented her need to talk. & to cry. .expressing thoughtfully selected bouquet of affections ..in variable colorful emotions ..Astha Complimented the scenes well..

He Delivered very soul touching ,intense & heart warming , performance so cuddly & cute ..cute innocent..so womanish ..I forgot that was Rahil Azam .. the emotions were so powerful..very touching then at the end of the show.. I truly did not connect with his masculine side at all..This is called brilliant acting..He made me fall in love with him as Payal too. .

Audience got merged with his character..My whole family loved his performance ..My dad is not into serials ..is very sharp ..My mom was watching ..he saw Payal got hooked to the show ..said what he presented is not at all ezy for a man to deliver those kind of womanly emotions & expressions..when he saw raging Swayam ..he saw Rahil's Macho side..couldn't believe the diversity of the performance by 1 man revealed totally manly emotions & womanly emotions in such fast paced..This is not EZY..Acting..unfortunately producer's or Channel could not see ..forget abt teens..But we in West ..R very detail oriented..

As Aggressive Swayam

Then Comes the greatest sexiest looking man Swayam.. His Inner power  was so centred & focused moving in right direction.....Hi-Trps....His body was outrageously hawt hawt..The finest,the very Supreme  best in Bolly/Telly/hollywd ,very well toned super gorgeous sexy body, Carries with class attitude and oodles of style.

So Macho So Strong, So brave & So Masculine ,looking very earthy & sensuous.. He carries his magnificent personna, with lot of power packed attitude and strikingly Earthy all at once. Asserted perfect mastery over body control movements shedding his aura on fans ..who were stunned & speechless..

Loved Swayam's long hair & physique---intense Raging angry Performance-- Perfect body emitting the strong flavors of inner / outer   powerful personality , portrayed amazing body rhythm control , ....ousted Amitji's angry man image ..His Inner power  was so centred & focused moving in right direction.....Trps must have gone up for these episodes.... Was disappointed with his quick recovery..

Swayam In Comic Role

Humorous side was EXCELLENT ..loved it .... what a surprise.... Sings well too ..Pal pal song was awesome--loved the humor behind it--so Amol palekarish/ gud cricket player..whole team was hilarious & fantastik.Looked very very handsome..

I love  his humor ..plays with lot of shades ..Cool..confident ..poised & delivers his dialogues without laughing or giving funny expressions ..that throws me in Splits ..He has lot of Spice in him ..feels good
I truly enjoyed it ....wonderful Person thrives & performs well in positive ambience..due to excess level of divine grace..

Possessive grey shade Swayam ..is his speciality

Confidence and attitude mixed with kindness'performs effortlessly' intense & graceful. I like the anticipation of what is going to happen .. Cool, confident, poised, and dressed to perfection.Presented variable selected bouquet of emotions presented with elegance & style ..

Swayam Chasing Shubh ..was so thrilling..Car Door kicking style is so Rahil Azamish..Electromagnetic Waves Flowing at Different Frequencies Wow Rahil Azam ..Whole scene was so classy--Perfect Bkgrnd music complemented the scene.

MINDBLOWING exuberant attitude is one of his best charms ..can pull your attention towards him just like that ..So angry  dressed so casual & looked so out of the world in jeans/ white shirts & Brown chappals adding lot of richness to the character-- way to go RAHIL.. wonders of the wonders. Self assured, energetic, intelligent, adventurous.His Inner power  was so centred & focused moving in right direction.....Hi-Trps ....Looked  so macho..so strong..so brave...

Romantic Swayam

Loved romantic hugs to Payal .. Sparkling eyes ..Whispering Sighs ..all his facial expression reveals his intense & deep intimate tender side..then explores emotions on many levels in fast pace from grief to  response to  happiness to tragedy.for that scene.  Emotionally crafted loving scenes with variable indepth emotions , tender hugs and thoughtfully selected bouquet of affections.. Creative emotional Sparks were flowing .. in their life in proper channel .. against all trials & tribulations ..Payal's inner defects covered by outer superflous love..Very well projected ..

Rahil Azam's inner Personna is very Powerful ..always brings out the best in his Co-artists..All his co-stars even New-Comers have given good shots with him.. gravitational pull is higher everything stands fixed around his magnetic charisma..

Romantic styles vary from Person to Person & flavors of romance ..if chemistry is perfect Comfort level increases..becomes more intense & deep or if selfishness creeps up & romance fades..We all connect with each other based on our inner chemistry--equation & flavors'.. the power of inner space & mind's chemistry..is what creates the magic..

Swayam Stabbed Scene

I actually cried when Swayam got stabbed , it was so intensely powerfully painful , I was depressed for days was very disgusting very very disgusting...This Twist turned out to be a Blow out For Babul ..This Show can Safely Be Named

SWAYAM KA PYAAR CHOOTE NAA ..He sacrificed everything for Payal went crazy ..for her love ..lost his memory ..Payal returned that love with Death..such a cold blooded killer..Payal got  killed for promoting  herself in their Khaandan greedily.. Swayam's True love for Payal became victorious  .. ended the show ..

Astha did the same offscreen..Swayam Means SELF .. killed the show all by herself..by promoting herself & Sid..Yahan  offscreen 'mein bhi wohi huaa Rahil aur Fans Ka Saccha Pyaar choote Naa .. True love Surpasses all 'Rahil came out victoriously..

Happy Ending for all .. Very Very Happy Ending ..Thank you Ratnaji for spectacular Entertainment ..Hoping didn't fall deep into financial dent ....wishing her best to pull thru..

Rahil Azam ...Baadshahon Ka Baadshah..Maha Emperor of indian Television...Sonu invests her faith in Rahil Azam ..100% ..

&&&&&&&&&&&&&  %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  %%%%%%&&&&&&&

Edited by Sonu_usa - 15 years ago
Ok so starts with i love the show when it started i liked the shubh astha track but after the entry of payal, they just spoiled the serial... and till now i dont watch it... i think they dint have brought payal in the serial and how can theyskill shubh lol....??
What i loved about the show was its concept as it was something which every daughter goes thru when she is getting married...... Hw she would handle and balance her responsibilities for both her Babul and Sasural!!!!!!!!!!! Another things which i loved about this show was the awesome and cute chemistry of Aastha and Shubh!!!!!!!!!!!

What i didnt like about the show was the track where they changed Shubh negative and got him killed...... There was no way i could relate to the show after that. I mean Shubh was a person who completely trusted his Aastha even in his deepest sleep...... And all on a sudden hw could he just not trust his wife and doubt their own baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel the creatives purposely spoiled the show.

What I liked about the show.

I liked the relation of Astha n his father they showed before she got married . I liked  How Shub convence Astha that he will take care of her family after marrige being a son not a Son in law .

The Romantic chemistry of Shubh n Astha how the both blindly faith each other .The way Shubh used to Wink his eyes while fluttering with Astha.

I liked the way how the director showed the show by bringing one by one different story and bringing a superb Climax.

What I did not liked?

I did not liked the Track of Shubh turning negative all of a sudden and his Death this spoilled the show.

@Sonu_usa

Sorry, i didnt mean that.will edit......