Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi

RKB to end - confirmed: TB article

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

'Ekta has evolved a new style for herself' - Shailja Kejriwal

Shailja Kejriwal, EVP - Content, NDTV Imagine in an exclusive chat on the year gone by, their distinctive programs and ...

Scroll and you will find this:
With shows like Main Teri Parchain Hoon and Radha Ki Batiyaan Kuch Kardikhayengi going off air, what are your shows in the pipeline?
We have Jyoti which will take the 8.30 PM slot. It is a very different show and has a simple subject of a girl who is the bread winner of a family. In an era where women go out and work and lead an independent life, television has been portraying women only as dutiful bahus. Why should women be depicted in a way that they are only good to get married? Well, this show is different here, where the girl takes care of her maternal family, and the concept has nothing to do with her marriage..

Also we have another very interesting show lined up Dehleez, where the woman not only takes care of her home, but also her work place. There are thousands of women today who face the same problem, and struggle to meet both ends - office and home. This show will take up the 9PM slot.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
O No why why why !!!! Good shows have to end ha..... Please let us write to NDTV and tell them for extension !!!!
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Shanti if u want to write to NDTV Imagine then u have gather support. I am on your side if you find more people....and we can send in our complains. If you need a sticky topic for this then it is fine by me (a petition topic or something).
shanti05 thumbnail
I wrote yaar I am writing almost every day !! I even told them move it to weekend slot !!!!
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Shanti it does cost them money too. If the show is not making a profit then they have to move on. You wouldnt lose your house just because you became emotionally attached to a very expensive diamond set...
shanti05 thumbnail
Ya but they are following trend like SONY opull off sows if TRP dose'nt do well show pulled off !!! The channel people can tell the prod house to change storyline give tikme !!! Ifd all shows get pulled out other shows which have crappy storyline stay !!!

This TRP thing spoils the creativity of  the  writiers also I believe !!!
ketaki_ry thumbnail
hmm.. looks like NDTV is going star plus way.. all hyper clones of ekta stories..

I was not a very big fan of RKB or anything but I think the show was fresh idea and direction. too bad NDTV is abruptly chopping it off.

k.aruna2006 thumbnail
Well said , it is going the STAR PLUS way.

The serials metioned Bandini & Kitni are crap , fresh faces ....are no good. The lead role in Kitani , both male & femaile are so bad looking & dialogue delivery is aweful.

No body can escape EKTA influence. The story will have a hero or the heroin ending up marrying 3-4 times...nothing fresh & creative, her serials are..............

it will hit NDTV if they close a good serial like RBK . The story line is fresh & good. Seems because , it is going to wind off , things will move fast & hayway in RBK..

So bad of NDTV............................
shanti05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: k.aruna2006

Well said , it is going the STAR PLUS way.

The serials metioned Bandini & Kitni are crap , fresh faces ....are no good. The lead role in Kitani , both male & femaile are so bad looking & dialogue delivery is aweful.

No body can escape EKTA influence. The story will have a hero or the heroin ending up marrying 3-4 times...nothing fresh & creative, her serials are..............

it will hit NDTV if they close a good serial like RBK . The story line is fresh & good. Seems because , it is going to wind off , things will move fast & hayway in RBK..

So bad of NDTV............................

I totally agree with you !!!
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

its sad but what can we do all shows i watch get chopped off dunno if  should watch any show ...