raj and tanya in new show

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

would u like to see raj and tanya together in new show??

Poll Choice
yes
no
Login To Vote
Posted: 15 years ago
Raj and tanya look so good together but they were not shown very much, Im very disappointed, people had so many expectations,They look like they are made for each other.I would desperately want to see them together in new show.....as main lead.

a big no from my side. Sure they looked good and could've "had" a great story. But this was simply a nightmare. After this show ends I will try to forget this nightmare and pretend it never happened. I wish I could see Jatin and Shalini together. Their show is over. Their couple ended billion years ago and people still miss them. ::sigh::

I would prefer someone hot like jatin.Shalini is only for jatin, raj is ok.Im not impressed by raj, jatin shah has more fans than him and majority people cant even see shalini and jatin with someone else, in their mind they are a perfect and most likeable jodi .RAJ AND TANYA WERE GOOD IN THE BEGINNING BUT RAJ LACKS PASSION AND HE DOESNT LOOK LIKE A ROMANTIC GUY....Shalini ofcourse is the best of best. Edited by lovelygunjan - 15 years ago

no freaking way. I hate their jodi. a big yawn

raj is not that handsome...
I would want someone cool for tanya...also raj is trishna's boyfriend so he might work with her not with SHALINI....SHALINI DESERVES BETTER NOT A FLOPP THING......
I would love to see them together again
noo i dont wana see tanyaa with rajj, i perfer raj with trishnaa, i dont likeee tanyaa, guyss sorry but i like trishna  better with rajjj
they are wonderful together

they need to pair up again!!!