Nach Baliye 4

Your Messages For NB4 Winners- ShaJit, HERE

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
HI friends,

Shaleen Daljit aka ShaJit have won the trophy of NB4... A Well deserved win.....
https://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/432/432022s1vheyatjs.gif

Link to the TB article-Shaleen -Daljit win Nach Baliye 4...

MESSEGES FOR SHAJIT
http://www1.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/images/uploads/3FA_ShaJitThumbnail1.png

If you have any messeges for the couple post it in this thread....

Luv,

Shagun

Post made on Behalf of *Shruti*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

all i gotta say is (or do rather)

(I'll be waiting for my treat, guys!!)

πŸ€—                           πŸ€—

πŸ€—       πŸ€—    πŸ€—       πŸ€—

πŸ€—          πŸ€—             πŸ€—

πŸ€—                         πŸ€—

πŸ€—               πŸ€—

πŸ€— πŸ€—

πŸ€—    

Edited by mango - 15 years ago
-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congrats shaleen-dajit. we have been rooting for you since the beginning. i wish you all the best. shaleen bhaiya now you have to marry daljit didi on that cruise. best wishes to you both. with much love from all the IF members here.
miraclemun thumbnail
Good Job to Shajit!
They deserved every bit of it. Most deserving jodi on here, I'm glad they won b/c they were the best dancers!

Buena Suerte in all your future endeavors Shajit!
navi_boparai thumbnail
i didn't watch this show from the begining but on october 31st when shaleen and daljit performed to Bakhuda Tumhi Ho since than i just loved both of you guys
im so happy that you won
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congrats shaleen-daljit u guys rock on the floor and im sooo glad u won the NB4 my best wishes with u guys and hope see u soon marry Daljit im sooooooo happy for u guys, when NB4 begain i watch the show only for u guys and vote it every week lolzzz in myspace i make 5 reagister πŸ˜† and did vote every week from my 5 reagister when it come to one IP i was sooo angry but now im sooo happy u guys won CANGRAZZZZZZZZZZZ ONE MORE TIME πŸ€—

LOVE LEENA πŸ€—
Dazzling Diva thumbnail
congratssss shaleen and daljitt!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know from the time i started watchin nb4 that you guys were gna win and mi predictions were CORRECT!!
i think you two are soo beautiful and so humble..and i see ssOOOOO MUCHH LOVEEEE betweeenn youuuu...the chemistry is MINDBLOWINGG>...lots of love for both of you and you guys betterr get married on that cruise and show us PIKURESS!!!!
love youuu
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
ShajitFan06 thumbnail
πŸ‘I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! WE LOVE U GUYS❀️❀️❀️!!!!! I have been a fan of both you since kulvaddhu days, I always wanted agni to end up with nyati!!!!  I extremely loved it when I found out you guys are a real couple!!!! I didnt know you guys were such great dancers, Daljit especially youπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, you have improved soooo much, I love you both.  ALL OF YOUR SUPPORTS HERE, INCLUDING ME, HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING YOU SINCE THE BEGINNING AND WE ALL WORKED VERY HARD TO GET YOU GUYS VOTES!!! πŸ‘(for all the voters)

GOD BLESS YOU GUYS FOR YOUR FUTURE TOGETHER!!! GET MARRIED SOON AND DEFINITELY POSTS SOME PICS HERE, WE ALL LOVE YOU HERE!!!!!

⭐️YAY!!! SHAJIT!!!!⭐️
Neelu.RoX thumbnail
My message for Shaleen,
Now that you have won, You should spend you money on learning how to treat a human being, along with that some common courtesy, sportsmanship would be good too..

Enjoy ur fame while it lasts=)

Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations ShaJitπŸ‘!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Very deserving win!!!!! Well done!!!