Nach Baliye 4

GAURIHITEN WERE FANTASTIC , NB4 !

gHT_BEST thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Nachbaiyeh 4 came to a conculsion .the  entire series might not be 2 good but  GAURIHITEN'S hosting for sure added life 2 a dead show .Their chemsitry hosting  and the enitre manner was MINDBLOWINGGGGGGGG .2day's epi was special with shahrukh and every 1 it was fun !
LOVE U GAURIHITEN u are thebest couple ,a ctors and hosts and the ones who brought sizzile and life in NB  and made as all pround love u both mashallah !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah they were awesome anchors
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gHT_BEST

Nachbaiyeh 4 came to a conculsion .the  entire series might not be 2 good but  GAURIHITEN'S hosting for sure added life 2 a dead show .Their chemsitry hosting  and the enitre manner was MINDBLOWINGGGGGGGG .2day's epi was special with shahrukh and every 1 it was fun !

LOVE U GAURIHITEN u are thebest couple ,a ctors and hosts and the ones who brought sizzile and life in NB  and made as all pround love u both mashallah !

exactly yaar gauri hiten hosting was fabulous ...................yaaa we r soo prud of them ................n they r tooo good ,actors n hosts ......................most important human beings ................too sweeet n cute ..........yaa really we enjoyed each n every day of nach baliyey in which ght has hosted the show ...........thanks to star plus for bringing the right hosts ................πŸ‘
Mehruhgt thumbnail

cuties rocked this season nach baliyey ,.................

noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u guyz are soo right they surely did bring something ''magic'' in the show!!!!!!😳hiten and gauri rocks!!!!
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Originally posted by: noha450

u guyz are soo right they surely did bring something ''magic'' in the show!!!!!!😳hiten and gauri rocks!!!!

yaa cuties has done it soo well ......................we know them since 9 yrs ........they both r way too sweet .....................n till today people love to c them together thats why they have been borught here in nb4 as anchors ....................n we have full confidence that whatever gauri hiten will do they will diff try to do their best .............as both r sincere n toooooooooooooo sweeet n cute thats why we love them alot n our love is increasing dayby day ..........😊😳 cuties we love u ................god bless u both ...............
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anarchist

looking good

yupt hey look best ........................😊
Cupcake4GHT thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yeah hats of to them  ght they were fantastic hosts they added life to this show for me they are the stars of the show i love you gauri and hiten you guys rock indian tv

Mehruhgt thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cupcake4GHT

yeah hats of to them  ght they were fantastic hosts they added life to this show for me they are the stars of the show i love you gauri and hiten you guys rock indian tv

they rock indian tv n rock our lives too ..........they brings amiles to our faces ....................😊
scorpio95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
they were great. luved them and luved the clothes they wore. you can't get better anchors than them. they make a cute couple. no wonder they were asked to anchor it. more people watched it for gauri and hiten. they are srk kajol of television. they have good chemistry as well because they are a real life couple. i don't blame anyone for liking them. sorry for the long comment. i'm sorry if i bored you with it.