Posted: 15 years ago

i mean what is her plb everytime she is so pissed about gulshan ................ i know that he is not silent person but still............ i mean all the time she have some plb with someone in this industry.l.................. from now on i am just going to wach only for yash tong cuz he was the only reason i started watching but nowi mean i am so fed up with this fight............... and also the creative team is so into it............. speiciallyt he host she is encouraging gulshan to speak up................. cammon give him a break.............. she let others go off easily if tehy dont' speak kkup and just give up the marks,,,,,,,,,,,,

Everything is her problem ji lol. I only watch it for Yash and Mona.
watch it only for Mona... and yash is also good.. others dunno havent watched them..
only watch for Yash Mona and Divya!!

Rakhi alwayz has a prob....she is just lyk that😡.😡 all she knows is how 2 create problems.!!!!.....i only watch this show online  4 yash!!!  and Mona is good!!

Edited by misS Angelic - 15 years ago
Only watch it for Maheshji
she fights bcz she wants to be in limelight foever.... publicity!!! guys
rakhi does not improve at all...she has problems everywhere and with everybody..really disgusting....
Rakhi and gulshan both have lost it at the moment, I SWR to God, they are the most immature ppl i have ever seen!....
Originally posted by cool23

rakhi does not improve at all...she has problems everywhere and with everybody..really disgusting....

I agree Rakhi creates a fight where ever she goes